Kaido - Guitar
Ott/Rainer - Bass
Rauno - Drums
Baskin - Vocals

http://www.myspace.com/emeraldest

Check us out and tell me what you think

PS! EP is out and can be bought
Last edited by ckyman at Aug 8, 2010,
Well, it's better than I was expecting, but it's nothing really special.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
And that's one of the reasons why you'll never actually be as "heavy" as you think you are.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Who cares if they don't have a bassist? Levo has a little blue guitar and can do whatever he wants
love is love // return to dust
The only band I've ever heard that can actually be considered heavy without a bassist or the use of 808s live would be Wormrot.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Agents of Abhorrence also used to be a two piece with just guitar/vox and drums, sounded heavy enough without the bass.
Quote by 12shinn21
Agents of Abhorrence also used to be a two piece with just guitar/vox and drums, sounded heavy enough without the bass.

Dude, even their recordings aren't particularly heavy. It's really hard to be br00tal with zero low end.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Ott (replaced by Rainer at the moment), the bass player...Who needs a bass player anyway?

Sounds like they have a bass player and he was just making a joke...
Yeah, obviously. But there seems to be a lot of truth behind it.

Oh well, what it comes down to is if your goal is to be heavy, never discount your bassist.

Actually, if your goal is to be heavy, you should probably straighten out your priorities first.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Dude, even their recordings aren't particularly heavy. It's really hard to be br00tal with zero low end.

Oh I didn't really think we were going for "br00tal" but I guess you've got a point.
I still don't think they're particularly heavy. I really like AoA, so don't think I'm not putting them down.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
I still don't think they're particularly heavy. I really like AoA, so don't think I'm not putting them down.

Yeah it didn't seem like you were at all, so no worries. Maybe we've got different concepts of heaviness because I am just plain unable to comprehend that first sentence.
Yeah, I understand. It's a stupid term to assume everyone has the same definition of, as it's solely upon the listener to decide.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
We have a bass player...ME... it was meant as a joke -.- The main goal is not to be "extremely heavy" or "br00tal" as you put it, i just asked your opinion what you think of us. write out +/- and so on :P
Write a new biography. Seriously. That is cringeworthy. The music is alright though, I guess.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Pig destroyer doesn't have a bass player ^_^

anyways, I don't really like this, needs more fast.
Newer songs are faster tbh. The album only has 5 of the older songs. Current stage setlist has 12 songs. Look up Emerald - I will never show my britney on youtube. It's "fast"
Quote by technicolour
Pig destroyer doesn't have a bass player ^_^

anyways, I don't really like this, needs more fast.

Neither do Iron Lung.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
This thread is now about bands without bass players.

I'll always love Pig Destroyer.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The more I listen to you lot the more I like it. Clean vocals in How About Discount are really cool. Seriously though, the bio has got to go

EDIT: Especially since it has a bit about how you hate clean guitars, but you use clean guitars in the first song on the page. It just seems really childish. Still, good tunes though.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Aug 8, 2010,
Wolves in the throne room didn't have a bass player for the first two albums. But atmospheric black metal usually doesn't concern itself with heaviness.

Quote by ckyman
Newer songs are faster tbh. The album only has 5 of the older songs. Current stage setlist has 12 songs. Look up Emerald - I will never show my britney on youtube. It's "fast"

1.5 second blast beats don't count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyVUKFqNgA&feature=related = fas
Last edited by technicolour at Aug 8, 2010,
Well I didn't write the bio and it was probably written totally drunk or high so don't ask me. Was meant to be sarcastic I think Anyways thanks