Why were the russian spies spying on America? From what I heard they werent after anything important exept for what Obama (or should I say osama) is doing in the middle east. Why didnt they just watch CNN? It tells you everything he is doing. Or they could have just looked at Wikileaks and found all of those soldier reports.

And I though all the beef between Russia and America has been squashed since the Soviet Union died?

Also why are they being treated like celebrities? And one last thing, why did they pick such a beautiful women to do a job like that? That girl makes me want to move to Russia...
Lolwut
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
And one last thing, why did they pick such a beautiful women to do a job like that? That girl makes me want to move to Russia...

Please tell me you've seen at least one James Bond film...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.

Priceless trolling.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
(or should I say osama)

I'm so sick of everyone saying this. Grow up.

There are always going to be spies. People want to know what others are doing behind their back.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by devilskommander

I'm so sick of everyone saying this. Grow up.

There are always going to be spies. People want to know what others are doing behind their back.

Like I said though, CNN and the news and stuff tells you everything.
This is old news now, it had a thread in the pit.

We get it... the spies didn't do too much and the articles are kind of funny.

*reported*
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door