FAILURE TO OBEY THE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM CONTEST.

RULES
- Please try not post anything but your entry, any comments you have can be edited into the bottom of your entry.

Answer all of these questions in your entry.
-Name of Super Hero
-Power/s That they have
-A description, drawing (or both) of what they look like.
- Where they live, how they maintain an income to survive etc.
- Is their identity a secret?
- Significant other?
- How did they come to posses their power/s?
- Internal Conflicts and weaknesses (if any)
-A brief description of their arch enemy.

JUDGES (judging is full)
Me
Genghisgandhi
Guitarlord44

If you have made one of those posts at the top but want to enter edit the entry into that post please

ALL ENTRY'S MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 12 AM WEDNESDAY AUGUST 11TH EASTERN US TIME
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Last edited by Msword7 at Aug 4, 2010,
Creat?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This Is Madness!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by The_Casinator
So much contests.

What do you expect it's the: August Contest Extravaganza. (<---Fail)
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
-Name of Super Hero
CATMAN
-Power/s That they have
Powers of cleaning without the need of water

Standard village/town (That's why he is so hard to pin down). He survives by pretending to be an innocent cat, allowing simple humans to live a diluded life of superiority over Catman. Little do they know that he saves them from disaster most nights.
Most people are fooled into seeing Catman as a simple cat. Alternatively these people believe that some people are fooled into seeing a cat and a superior Catman.
- Significant other?
CATMAN DOES NOT PRACTICE MONOGAMY!
Catman was once a Ninja/ phsycologist. He uses his skills from a previous life to cunningly present himself as harmless. Only later presenting his powers in the face of his enemies.
Spelling/Grammer.

The one and only Cthulhu
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

I'll be a judge if you'd like

EDit: I'm assuming the entries will be posted in this thread correct? I do have a superhero that i've drawn up before so maybe i'll put an entry in......i'm not sure
Last edited by Guitarlord44 at Aug 4, 2010,
-Name of Super Hero- Contest-Winning Man

-Power/s That they have- The amazing ability to win every contest he enters even though his entry is irrelevant and less than mediocre.

He lives in a....shallot and earns money by winning contests.

He goes by the name of Edward Johnson, when in actuality his name is Edward Johannson.

- Significant other?
The Nipple-ganger.

Fucing miracles.

He is paralysed wait up.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Aug 4, 2010,
-Name of Super Hero
Awkward Timing Man

-Power/s That they have
The ability to be incredibly awkward in the worst times

He wares you're cliche superhero outfit.
can Fly Via spinning a Riot shield above his head, and ONLY when singing the batman theme in a odd voice.

He's is the only known resident of Chernobyl. he Owns, and run a local White Castle.

No, His name is Sam Culbreth
- Significant other?

He use to have normal relationships, but his powers soon became a problem/
by existing

he is obsessed with everything being even, he spawned this hatred because he was given the name Sam Culbreth, which is 11 letter. He is also terrified of cheese wheels and Lysol

Santa, and the Cool story bro, guy.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
-Name of Super Hero - Public Masturbation Man
-Power/s That they have - incredible ejaculatory accracy and timing
-A description, drawing (or both) of what they look like. -

- Where they live, how they maintain an income to survive etc. - lives in his parents basement. is a webdesigner.
- Is their identity a secret? - pretty much. they could only be identified by their penis, and noone has ever seen it except when it's been fighting crime
- Significant other? - righty
- How did they come to posses their power/s? - practice, practice, practice
- Internal Conflicts and weaknesses (if any) - hates himself and everything associated with it. except his mother's Sunday roast
- A brief description of their arch enemy. - his cousin Barry, who his dad constantly compares him unfavourably with, because Barry has a house, and has a wife, one kid and another on the way.
Is it ok if I submit my entry later?

Give me some time to actually draw the poor guy

EDIT: I was shit tired when I did this, get ready for crap drawings and shitty picture quality

-Name of Super Hero- The Ex-Virginator
-Power/s That they have - The power to have sex with sexy hot virgins

His Padawan: The I'm just looking for my clothes guy Where they live, how they maintain an income to survive etc. Work in bars where everyone is off their head and earn a living by dealing drugs and selling booze
- Is their identity a secret? Yes, yes it is
- Significant other? Nah
- How did they come to posses their power/s? Radiation from Superman's dick
- Internal Conflicts and weaknesses (if any) Kick them in their royal jewels
The STD Elf!

He shags virgins, Impregnates them causing them to have ruined vaginas! And He gives out STD's like a paedophile gives out lollipops to little kids. He carries no Condoms!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by padgea7x
Is it ok if I submit my entry later?

Give me some time to actually draw the poor guy

yea of course, just edit it into your post please, just don't want to have to go through 15 posts in between each entry
Quote by Msword7
yea of course, just edit it into your post please, just don't want to have to go through 15 posts in between each entry

Yeah alright. Will do. I'll edit it in tomorrow then.

-Name of Super Hero:
Slapchopman

-Power/s That they have:
Chopping people's nuts.

-A description, drawing (or both) of what they look like:
During the day, you think you're looking at this guy:

But when he comes out at night, he turns into this:

He can slice n' dice anything, but he has a weakness for nuts.

-Where they live, how they maintain an income to survive etc.
He lives in Arcata, California. If you ask him about his income he'll probably shoot you. Or chop you up.

Not anymore. Some douche started impersonating him on TV and mocking his superpowers - I mean really, vegetables? But his enemies are so terrified of him that it doesn't really matter if people know who he is.

- Significant other?
Sadly, no. His life is filled with heartache. He's a nice guy if you get to know him, but most people are terrified of him. The few that aren't...don't exist.

- How did they come to possess their power/s?
His mother is a sword swallower. In spite of medical advice, she continued this during the pregnancy and some of them just got stuck.

Luckily, she loves diced carrots.

A fear of paper cuts.

He just doesn't like looking at their insides, and it's hard to clean them out.
cat
Flatulance man.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
PenisMan!!!!

-Power/s That they have
When excited, PenisMan grows tall and is able to shoot goo onto his opponents.

PenisMan lives in the pant section of JCPenney, not needing any food/water to survive.

Yes. PenisMan walks the streets as a normal man with a...weird shaped body i guess.

- Significant other?
PenisMan is married to VagWoman

PenisMan was born with his powers, they came naturally to him.

PenisMan's weakness is that if he does not get excited for days, he gets grumpy and must find a way to please himself.

PenisMans enemy is GayPenisMan. He cannot get excited around GayPenisMan, and therefore his powers become useless.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Name of super hero: ADD Man

Powe

I want to lay you.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Name: Everyman (or Marty Alexander)

Powers: Drives his kids to soccer/piano lessons/ballet/school, successfully landed the Johnson account, had a date last week--it went okay, still has most of his hair, gets three movies on Netflix at a time, very good at Solitaire, gets to see his kids every weekend/one month in the summer/every other Christmas

Lives in: a three bedroom apartment four miles away from his ex-wife and her new husband's house, so he can be there for his kids if they need him. He works for a business that sells printer ink to big companies.

Source of powers: First he went to a two year community college, then he transferred to South Western Missouri State college to get a degree in business.

Weaknesses: Sometimes he forgets to do stuff, you have to hit his TV for the picture to come on, often sleeps through his alarm so he's late to work, has back problems

Archenemy: Kathy used to be an ally. The two met in college and got married shortly after. They were married for sixteen years and had three children. Then that fucker Ron came along and screwed everything up (but really he brought a lot of it on himself with his lack of effort).
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
-Name of Super Hero: Profile Creeper Man

-Power/s That they have: The ability to lurk on girl's Facebook profiles and masturbate to their pictures all day

He lives with his mom, who loves and supports him.

- Is their identity a secret? Nobody knows of the secret life of Profile Creeper Man.

- Significant other? Right Hand

- How did they come to posses their power/s? The combination of decreased social contact with increased time on /b/ led Profile Creeper Man (formerly known as Jimmy) to search for fap material in the only place he hadn't. . . Facebook.

- Internal Conflicts and weaknesses (if any) He struggles with the disability to form social connections, and occasionally, his member hurts from fapping too much.

-A brief description of their arch enemy. The evil Real Lifeinator has come very close in the past to destroying Profile Creeper Man and his powers, but nay, Profile Creeper Man's creepiness will always prevail. He fights for freedom. For justice. For FAP!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Alright I've edited my entry into my first post. They're terrible

Last day before judging
Name of Super Hero

ManWoman

-Power/s That they have

To change instantly from a well dressed, buff guy with a rugged beard, to a low cut wearing woman who is smokin' hot

(Invalid img)

lives in san francisco, by day, a hard working office manager/hot girl at the office, by night he seduces criminals with his woman form, and then quickly turns into the man and kicks some ass(if hes stronger..) and also maintains a steady income by prostitution(in both forms-man and woman)

the identity is known to one man, a strange homeless person who once tried to rape the woman form of manwoman. they then became friends and he is their intellgence for information on criminals, and where not to eat because he knows all the good resraurants..

- Significant other?

him/herself

man woman became manwoman when a mysterious experiment has been held on him by some sort and gay/lesbian lion taimers who tried to find a way to turn people into giraffes.needles to say, the experiment took a turning point..

as a man, a weakness to beer, and as a woman, weakness to cute shoes

Crambulet, a mysterious rat that can change also into a mouse, and his onlt wish is to destroy manwoman
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Name of Super Hero: Jesusman. (Also known as ‘Messiahman’ and ‘Yahwehman’ and ‘Zombiejesusman&rsquo

Power/s That they have: Jesusman has many different powers. His most popular power is the ability to turn water into wine, making him very popular at teen parties. He can also walk on water, an ability that proved essential in his effort to rescue survivors from the Titanic. He is also known to be able to cure leprosy which he used to great effect in the Great Zombie Onslaught of the early 90’s. He can also cast out demons and cure blindness. His most well known power is the ability to sacrifice himself for your sins. Unfortunately he can only do this once, and having already done so in 1945 means that everyone after this will have to fend their sins for themselves. Since then, a new power of his was revealed, his power to return to life after three days. This is the source for his name ‘Zombiejesusman’, which was made popular after the aforementioned GZO.

A description, drawing (or both) of what they look like.

(a painting from Jesusmans service in Iraq)

Where they live, how they maintain an income to survive etc. Jesusman, despite the potential for amassing huge wealth through healthcare services, chooses to live in relative poverty. Infact his 12 sidekicks (known as the ‘Apostleboys&rsquo claim his only possessions are the clothes he wears, his sandals, his rifle and some old nails he wears on a chain around his neck. Most often Jesusman frequents the Middle East, particularly Israel, but he has been seen in and around many international locations including, but not limited to, Westboro Baptist Church, the Eiffel Tower, the Great Wall of China and even Antartica.

Is their identity a secret? Jesusman’s identity is very secret, the only clues he has given us as to his origins are that he is “the Son of Godman” (Godman was a very famous (and sometimes infamous) superhero active about 2000 years ago, who went missing after the Floodgate scandal), “part of the Trinity” (an legendary allegiance between Godman, Spiritman and a mysterious third party). These cryptic clues offer no real direction as to Jesusmans true identity, so we must keep guessing until more evidence presents itself.

Significant other? As already mentioned Jesusman’s disciples are the twelve Apostleboys, but he is reportedly in a romantic affair with Magdalenelady. Again, like many elements of Jesusman’s personal life, this remains a mystery.

How did they come to posses their power/s? There are many rumours of this, some say he was bestowed with his powers by three kings and their shepherd slaves, others say it was a near fatal accident involving a radioactive substance and a wooden cross. Jesusman, however, when asked this question Jesusman reverts back to saying that he is Godman. Even if this were true this would offer no further insight into how Jesusman arrived at these powers, for this is not even known about Godman.

Internal Conflicts and weaknesses (if any) Jesusman’s weakness, according to himself, is that he is “a mortal man, and suffers the same problems all men suffer”. Experts say that Jesusman is very up himself, overconfident and even condescending when dealing with people.

A brief description of their arch enemy. Satanman (also known as ‘Devildude’, ‘Beelzebubman’, ‘Luciferman’ and ‘Serpentman&rsquo is Jesusman’s only real enemy. Satanman has been known to tempt Jesusman with gifts, but all these attempts have proven futile to Jesusmans incredible superpowers. Satanman is well known for his red skin, horns, pointed tail and trident but has also been known to take on the form of a serpent. When in the form of a serpent Satanman likes to poison his victims with apples. Satanman was last seen on the 3rd August 1990 after a hugely destructive battle took place between the two arch enemies in Rome, Italy. It has since been reported that Satanman is preparing a huge attack, due sometime in 2011, which only Jesusman can save us from.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones