I was just reading that duing Eminem's time off, he married Kim again in 2006 but it literally only lasted months before he filed for divorce. What happened? Did she cheat on him again? When will he learn that she is bad for him? All she does to him is play with his heart and make him get angry enough to hurt people. Did he get another tattoo one they divorced again?

EDIT: Kim Mathers, not Lil Kim.
Last edited by SK8RDUDE411 at Aug 4, 2010,
Quote by metaldud536
Lil Kim? She's got great tits.

and a pretty nice dick too.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
she's a skank?
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by genghisgandhi
For publicity.

Slim Shady doesn't do shit for publicity. And it wasn't that public because I would have known when it happened because I'm his biggest fan.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I was just reading that duing Eminem's time off, he married Kim again in 2006 but it literally only lasted months before he filed for divorce. What happened? Did she cheat on him again? When will he learn that she is bad for him? All she does to him is play with his heart and make him get angry enough to hurt people. Did he get another tattoo one they divorced again?

im preety sure its for his daughters, read mockingbird, and when im gne lyric's, iim pretty sure he is just around kim so that hailey grows with a "normal" life
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
im preety sure its for his daughters, read mockingbird, and when im gne lyric's, iim pretty sure he is just around kim so that hailey grows with a "normal" life

But why did he file for divorce then?
Quote by devit

Normal.... yeah good luck with that. That dude is fcuked up and his daughter is probably going to go the same way unfortunately.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
How could they have a normal life when Lil Kim's in and out of jail all the time?
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you

Am I the only one that finds the way he wrote the OP a little creepy and hilarious?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra

Am I the only one that finds the way he wrote the OP a little creepy and hilarious?

You aren't the only one who thinks that, he's our new troll, by the looks of things at the moment.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by jambi_mantra

No. He sounds like a 12 year old girl talking about her celebrity crush or something.

He best be trollin'.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Slim Shady doesn't do shit for publicity. And it wasn't that public because I would have known when it happened because I'm his biggest fan.

...Stan?!
Quote by webbtje
Because of THE MUSLIMS

"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by SK8RDUDE411

?
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Quote by SK8RDUDE411

. Im going report this now.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by webbtje
Because of THE MUSLIMS

My god....

Also is it odd that I read that statement with a bandit Keith accent?... In america
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!