Yesterday I ordered, or at least I think I did order, a lil puncher xl hot vintage neck pup for my tele. I got a confirmation from paypal, but none from GFS.

paypal says Aug 3, 2010 Authorization To GF Sales LLC Pending
and that also
Aug 3, 2010 Temporary Hold Placed Details

so I don't know what's up. I'd love to be able to contact them over the phone, as I emailed yesterday and got no response.

Any help or anyone know if this is normal (eg, they didn't process it yet, but it has been over 24 hours.)
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
you ordered on August 3rd, and today is the 4th? i'd say wait till tonight and see. and it's only 11am in the east coast now, so i don't think you should be going crazy about it yet.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
No need to get your panties in a wad. If you are that impatience you shouldn't have ordered over the net.

That said, I order lots of stuff from GFS, including all the hardware I use on my builds. Great company, fast shipping, good product. So just learn to do something called wait, and you shall receive.
Yup, just give it a day or two. A real live person has to confirm the order and send confirmation, so it's not going to be instant like the paypal confirmation.

Going through my old orders, it looks like they typically confirm the next day.
Ok, thanks for checking when the order is processed. I was nervous because the first time I tried, it didn't go through, so I pressed submit again, and it told me that I had already placed an order. I thought there might have been an error so I wanted to make sure that it did indeed go through.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/