Great vocals, but the guitar playing needs some improvement. It's not bad, but it's very mechanical. There's no feeling in the solo, and the rest of the song doesn't flow very well. Everything goes from loud to quiet, which makes it feel like it's constantly starting and stopping.
oh ok, thanks, i also do all my covers at night which could part of the problem cause im always tired then haha, but thanks ill work on that
Sounded great to me. Vocals were very good, guitar mostly good, but lots of room for improvement with more practice. I really like colors of your youtube channel, do you know how I can copy them?
haha i custom did the colors through their little customizable thing haha you can try to match it that way lol
Quote by link55588
haha i custom did the colors through their little customizable thing haha you can try to match it that way lol

gr8, all done. I had to do a screen shot of it and paste in my graphics program to pick the RGB for the colors, then converted them to hex.
Vocals were really nice, as everyone else said, there's some room for improvement on the guitar though, I don't know if you was doing it on purpose to make it sound different, but you were playing some wrong notes on the main riff, sounded good though, whenever I play that song on a six 6 string it sounds rubbish lol.

Delboy
haha i know what your talking about, theres that one part of the fisrt solo thing that i completely forgot while recording and made it up on the spot haha
hahaha, well yeah i know what your saying by it sounds like everyone elses haha thank you though