How many owners do we have here?
I've wanted one for a while now, and MC's thread with his JC20 and 1x12 really pushed me over the edge.
So what are everybody's thoughts on them?
Anyone know if they ship to Canada?
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
i played a 4x12 recently. it was smaller than a traditional one. very well built cab, no tolex, it was finished in a cherry stain. the owner paid about $800 for it iirc.

don't know if they ship to canada.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Base price of a 2x12 is 495 with the standard jensen speaker that MC has. You can get any other popular speaker in there for a price.

Its like Avatar on steroids
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
I think I might sell my Mesa and get one of their 4x12s, cause the 1x12 literally rapes my Mesa, and I can't get rid of my Framus cab
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I think I might sell my Mesa and get one of their 4x12s, cause the 1x12 literally rapes my Mesa, and I can't get rid of my Framus cab

Please do, I want to know for my quest for teh uber toanz.

I don't know if I could play a show with one if I ever bought one. And I wouldn't want to put it in a case to cover it up. Anyone know about what a 4x12 goes for? I imagine something like $1000-$1100? Which is fine by me as I've been looking at getting a Splawn or Orange recently.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
Please do, I want to know for my quest for teh uber toanz.

I don't know if I could play a show with one if I ever bought one. And I wouldn't want to put it in a case to cover it up. Anyone know about what a 4x12 goes for? I imagine something like $1000-$1100? Which is fine by me as I've been looking at getting a Splawn or Orange recently.

You're welcome to come try the 1x12.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com