A guy wants to sell me this for $300. It's loaded with v30's.

I can barely afford it right now, but is this too good to pass up?

I have a 5150 playing through a Randall 2x12 with g12-65's. I play HC, punk and thrash.
300 is about the super low i've seen with them recently. a 5150 with a recto cab sounds great. Do you know if its oversized
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
If its an oversized one that's a great deal...provided theres nothing major wrong with it. I'd check all the speakers for sure...
^ Thanks. When describing it he said "It's pretty big and heavy", so I don't know. I'm thinking it is. I'm going to check it out tonight.
Take a look at the cab dimensions on mesa site to see which one it is if you are curious about it. the old recto cabs that were not oversize are abotu 104lbs, with the new OS ones being 107 lbs
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Ok, Will do. He said it was around 8 years old.
Thanks.
I took the plunge. ITS HUGE.. and a little banged up . The model # lis 412FB.
There's a a rip in the cloth and the speaker under the rip was blown (the cone looks fine though - oh well).
I gave him $250. I replaced the blown speaker with at G12-65. It sounds great. Everything seems clearer now - only tried it with my HT-5.
I'm going to put my WHS Veteran 30 in once I get it to the practice space. Looking forward to trying it with the 5150.
either way, a Mesa 412 for $250 is a steal
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Were they making the oversized cabs 8 years ago?

Eff it, it doesn't really matter...Oversized or not, $300 is amazing for that cab.

I prefer the Stiletto cabs anyway
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by 667
I took the plunge. ITS HUGE.. and a little banged up . The model # lis 412FB.
There's a a rip in the cloth and the speaker under the rip was blown (the cone looks fine though - oh well).
I gave him $250. I replaced the blown speaker with at G12-65. It sounds great. Everything seems clearer now - only tried it with my HT-5.
I'm going to put my WHS Veteran 30 in once I get it to the practice space. Looking forward to trying it with the 5150.

Haha, great to see another Warehouse speaker user around here. Awesome score though! Don't matter to me how heavy it is, I'd kill for a Mesa cab.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
8 years was a guesstimation on his part. He said it was in his possession for 3 years.
i'd put another g12-65 in there instead of the warehouse. it'll mix well.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
That's a great deal. I actually just picked up a Mesa 4x12 w/ V30s for $200 instead of $300 because the cab wasn't working properly when I tested it. After about 10 minutes of work it works perfectly and sounds great!