as soon as you start the pedal dance the joystick is going to either snap off or put you flat on your arse......very lame gimmick imo.
You should defiantly check this out Greg.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
waste of a good pad - they should have used a Wii!
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
The weird thing is; he mounted the switch on one of the buttons... I would think that's gonna break pretty quickly. Overall not very well thought out. Who wants a TS-808 that takes more space than a wah?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I think thats awesome!
And NO I won't be doing that to MY NES Advantage.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Quote by nightraven
oh stop being so cynical
it's just a bit of fun for a guitar player who loves nintendo, if you're a gigging musician you don't stomp on one of these pedals...

yea it's basically the result of a kid with a little too much time on his hands and i'm assuming a broken controller. so good for him, he did something.

it's not like he's just wasting time in gg&a and craigslist.

That's really cool.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by nightraven
lol, would be just as uncomfortable to step on as it is to hold and use
It would be bloody awesome, though, eh?! It would be like having a mouse trap for a stomp box.
it's be funny if you made a few. your pedalboard would resemble a kids playroom floor.
Who else thought this thread would about putting a soundcard from a Gameboy into a TS-808?

Quote by patbuck2
Like some other people said: kind of funny, but I would never buy it.

i could not agree more.
I find it startling that the first half of posters were complete smug douchebags in their responses. This forum never fails to supply a round of assholes in the most random of threads.

Regardless, I'd buy it, I'd use it...that is...IF I ever needed a TS-808, which I don't. Although If I had the money I'd buy it just because. It's quite novel.
$115 for a hand made 808 clone? who give's a shirt if it's in a nintendo controller? I'd buy it if it was in a My Little Pony lunchbox.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
$115 for a hand made 808 clone? who give's a shirt if it's in a nintendo controller? I'd buy it if it was in a My Little Pony lunchbox.

Considering that we have no way of knowing the level of skill the builder has, I'd say that's far from a great price. Throw the fact that the enclosure is more nuisance than novelty in there and I'd say I'd just rather buy this and build one myself:

http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=22&category_id=7
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Sami Philadelph
I find it startling that the first half of posters were complete smug douchebags in their responses. This forum never fails to supply a round of assholes in the most random of threads.

I was joking...I'd totally rock this on my board. Sorry if my sarcasm interferes with your UG

Sooo greg....you bought this thing yet?
nope. i have an 808 and don't want another.

but now i want to find a my little pony lunchbox.
yeah i think this is pretty cool. why people would say this is dumb is beyond me. this is the result of clever thinking, and a lot of free time
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by tubetime86
Considering that we have no way of knowing the level of skill the builder has, I'd say that's far from a great price. Throw the fact that the enclosure is more nuisance than novelty in there and I'd say I'd just rather buy this and build one myself:

http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=22&category_id=7

idunno, in the CL ad he said that he printed his own board. i don't know anyone that go through the trouble of printing their own board and not putting in any other kind of effort into a pedal.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Aug 5, 2010,
^True, I'd like to think if he's printing his own PCB he knows what he's doing. I've just seen some fantastic pedal builders that sell their pedals for around that price, so buying one from a kid sight unseen for the same price seems crazy. I like the idea though, just not that practical.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by boffen
Would be awesome if all the buttons/the joystick did something.

Yeah. Like generating some backing 8-bit tracks to jam along with. Would be cash.