hi, im part of a newly formed rock band called the black roses, we are currently looking for a vocalist and lead guitarist, we have a bassist (me), drummer and one guitarist who is not overly confident and cant solo very well thus these are the reasons we need a lead guitarist, also none of us can sing for shit so we need a vocalist any help out there people?
two of us are 18 and the others 19 willing to have anyone of any age as long as their pretty good though
we're from arnold and play mostly whats can be desc4ribed as rock we've only got one written song atm, we're currently in the process of writing more matrerial
Quote by toxicstabbyman
we're from arnold and play mostly whats can be desc4ribed as rock we've only got one written song atm, we're currently in the process of writing more matrerial

have you got any recorded demos online?
not yet, we're currently looking for a guitarist to help us before we start recording though we do have access to recording equipment
Quote by toxicstabbyman
not yet, we're currently looking for a guitarist to help us before we start recording though we do have access to recording equipment

If you can record a little something so I can get a general idea of the sound you guys have, I may possibly be interested in lead guitar role.
kk man iv sent you a private message discussing some stuff nut hopefully we can welcome you aboard the team
Quote by toxicstabbyman
kk man iv sent you a private message discussing some stuff nut hopefully we can welcome you aboard the team

Would you mind sending it again? I haven't recieved any messages :|
I'd also be interested. Can you tell me a bit more about your influences though.
Are You Shpongled..?