so i'm with telus mobility, i've had my blackberry pearl 8130 for almost 2 years, and i want to switch to an iPhone.
the iPhone 4 (16gig) is on their website for $159.00 on a three year term, my blackberry is also currently on a 3 year contract, and i was wondering if without calling telus themselves if anyone would know if i'd be eligible for an upgrade or not?
A lot of companies will let you upgrade in the last quater of your contract, although the deal they offer is usually not very good. You'd probably end up paying a lot more for the iphone if they'd even offer you one
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Dont know about the rest of the world, but over here in America, the iphone only works with AT&T.

Oh, they are advertising it on their website? Yeah, it should work then.

Again, this is in America, but they usually dont let people upgrade until their contract is either over, or nearly over. The only way you will be able to tell is to either call them, or if they have account info online, that will usually tell you.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Smitty101
so i'm with telus mobility, i've had my blackberry pearl 8130 for almost 2 years, and i want to switch to an iPhone.
the iPhone 4 (16gig) is on their website for $159.00 on a three year term, my blackberry is also currently on a 3 year contract, and i was wondering if without calling telus themselves if anyone would know if i'd be eligible for an upgrade or not?

Usually, when there's about 3 months left on your contract, they give you a 150$ credit on the purchase of a new phone WITH a 3 years contract.

P.S. Don't renew with TELUS. Bunch of f*ckers. You'd be better off with Fido.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!