I'm going to college so ill get income to supports me so

soo i get money to save up for a good Amp then a Pedalboard

heres my local shop i would look for a an amp for about £300

a nice solo Bright sounding too and a wonderful clean bright too

ill worry about pedal later

i cant advertise soo just google Guitar shops in glasgow

ether guitar guitar or merchants city

if you replay thank you
First off, you should give your post a little more time than a half-hour to bump it.

Second, it depends on what kind of music, and how loud you can play it. I have a Fender Blues Junior, which is plenty bright and has great tone both clean and dirty. But it's a super loud amp. You can find one usually for around $500 USD

You can look at non-tube amps if you're going for the softer side, volume wise. I'm a Fender kind of guy, so I'll go ahead and suggest the Princeton for solid state amps. Great clean tone. Those sell for about $800 USD, so it's probably too far out of your range.

Can you give a little more idea of what music or volume you're looking for? Tubes are great for tone and gigging, but for a bedroom amp you might want to stick to solid state.

Cheers.
Eric Clapton Custom Shop Strat--> Boss TU-2 -> MXR Dyna Comp Compressor -> Crybaby Wah -> Fulltone Fulldrive2 Mosfet -> EHX Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato -> Line 6 Echo Park Delay --> Fender Blues Junior
Quote by HolySchmidt24
First off, you should give your post a little more time than a half-hour to bump it.

Second, it depends on what kind of music, and how loud you can play it. I have a Fender Blues Junior, which is plenty bright and has great tone both clean and dirty. But it's a super loud amp. You can find one usually for around $500 USD

You can look at non-tube amps if you're going for the softer side, volume wise. I'm a Fender kind of guy, so I'll go ahead and suggest the Princeton for solid state amps. Great clean tone. Those sell for about $800 USD, so it's probably too far out of your range.

Can you give a little more idea of what music or volume you're looking for? Tubes are great for tone and gigging, but for a bedroom amp you might want to stick to solid state.

Cheers.

I play blues jimi hendrix and i play rock like Red hot chilli peppers and im looking for a mostly a bedroom amp but i need it loud enough to gig and tube amp would be great
Your best bets are:
http://guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_amps_detail.asp?stock=07110812345538
http://guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_amps_detail.asp?stock=05061316532218
http://guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_amps_detail.asp?stock=10051416155158

unless you can save up more. The problem with low wattage amps is that the cleans will often already be distorted at volumes you would need for gigs.
I'll go ahead and give another plug for my trusty Blues Junior.

Great for gigging. I've played it in bars and outside shows, and then I play it in church every Sunday. It's a great little 15 watter.

Peavey's Classic 30 is widely liked on here, too. So that's worth a shot. It all really depends on your ear. If you're looking at pedals later, you might want something with dual channels for now. The Classic 30 has 2 channels (I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong) but the Blues Junior doesn't.
The Blues Jr. has great clean and great drive (has master volume and a preamp volume, plus a FAT switch that does wonders to beef up your tone), but it's tough to switch, especially at a gig. I'd suggest if you go for a one channel like that, you make your first investment in a nice overdrive pedal.

My strat sounds great through the Blues Jr, but like all tube amps you have to heat up those suckers and give them a little push before you reach full potential.
Eric Clapton Custom Shop Strat--> Boss TU-2 -> MXR Dyna Comp Compressor -> Crybaby Wah -> Fulltone Fulldrive2 Mosfet -> EHX Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato -> Line 6 Echo Park Delay --> Fender Blues Junior
Quote by forsaknazrael

unless you can save up more. The problem with low wattage amps is that the cleans will often already be distorted at volumes you would need for gigs.

Amen to that. Know what you need more- are you looking for awesome tone for practice, and then you'll gig some, or do you not care so much about tone unless you're at a gig? That's the big question IMO.
For the Blues Junior and Classic 30, not much. Both sell for around $500 USD from what i hear. I'm pretty sure that's right around £300.
enjoy!