So I listened to some Coroner and made a song. It is no-where NEAR complete, and I wrapped it together in like under two hours. I'm here to ask you, what should I do to make it better.

The structure is reaaally stupid (at least I see it to be) and the song is only 3 minutes, and I want to make it longer and make the structure better.

Use this legend in your post:
A section - (0:10 - 0:34)
B section - (0:35 - 0:58)
C section - (0:59 - 1:35)
-C-1 - (0:59 - 1:08 et cetera.)
-C-2 - (1:09 - 1:17 et cetera.)
Solo (2:06 - 2:25)
D section (2:26 - 2:48(?))
E section (additional section id you think I should add a new section, also tell me if it should be slow, rhythmical etc.)

The current structure:
A - B - C - A - C - Solo - D

TL; DR
Comment on the structure, also comment on the music. But focus on structure.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Noting stupid about that song structure, it's fairly common. Now, whether or not you should alter or expand on it depends on what you consider verse/chorus sections (if any). I personally think that the B section should make at least one more appearance in the song since it was a good part. I also think you could use the end of section D, that single chord, as a stop-start kind of thing and return to section C.
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
Quote by ebon00
Noting stupid about that song structure, it's fairly common.

This is why I'm trying to avoid using it.

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by henkka_potku
This is why I'm trying to avoid using it.

Well, the common song structures are what they are because people are used to them and, in most cases, like them. If you're hell-bent on being non-conformist, and by that I mean more or less eschew traditional choruses/big repeating riffs that will have people banging their heads and waiting for more, I'd suggest going the random route. You have 5 sections thus far, counting C1 and C2 as separate units, so bring out a dice and do a couple of rolls to determine song structure. If it comes up 6 then you write a new section and add that.
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
henkka,
With music like that, you should be able to attack a polar bear with your guitar!! Playing is tight! It sounds more full when you double track the guitar. If there is electric bass, I can't hear it (you should buy one if you don't have one, even if it's a cheap one). Drums are fairly good. Audio quality is OK, could be better. This recording shows you can play guitar well. Song structure sounds fine to me. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344496
There's nothing wrong with the arrangement at all. Don't be non-conformist just for the sake of being non-conformist. That's just silly. Remeber that the song should always come first, and not just a bunch of riffs. It took me awhile to really come to terms with this phrase, but it's the best advice I can give you from one musician to another. Good luck with the rest of the song bro.

Here's mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341315

Critique and/or praise is most welcome. Cheers
Re-did the song. Gonna re-do it again but the structure is now set.

Quote by Sami Philadelph
Structure works out well.

I noticed that the intro riff reminded me of Disposable Heroes :P Still had its own flavor though. Good way to lead in.
Quote by abraxialflame
Structure works out well.

I noticed that the intro riff reminded me of Disposable Heroes :P Still had its own flavor though. Good way to lead in.

Well the intro is just a 16 bar rhythmical part where the only note is e =D

Quote by Sami Philadelph