I read in a few other forums on some other site that these are possibly very similar sounding speakers? does anyone have any experience with these 2? is this true?

'cuz I was thinking: Bugera 412fbk (streight) cab + 4 k100s for about 775USD,
BUT then I had also figured since the c90s are in a few Mesa/Boogie cabs that it would be cheaper to just find a 2x12 M/B cab with the c90s already in it... but is there such a cabinet by Mesa? (2x12 w/ c90s)?
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
What amp what sound?

Old recto cabs have c 90s in them. c90 are 90 watts speaker remember
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by mexican_shred
What amp what sound?

Old recto cabs have c 90s in them. c90 are 90 watts speaker remember

yea, I figured the '90' in c90 meant they were 90W ea. but I was investing a Bugera 6262 I've been reading greatreviews about them and even the medeocre sound bytes on youtube are somewhat confincing compared to the YT sound bytes of the 6506+ (5150 II) and the ENGL Savage and the MB Dual Rec. ,it seems that I and a few others also agree that it seems to be the bridge sound between the 6505+ andthe MB Dual (the older one). I know that Buger amps are made in China and are most likely not built to withstand "life on the road" I play mostly at home so construction isnt a overly large concern for me, as long as it cuts thru (which ive heard it does) and capable of a devestating sound to some degree to say the least... the 6262 120W head (w. reverb too) seems to really do good according to alot of 6262 users.

Thanks for your reply!
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
if you want to cut through a mix ditch the c90 idea. They are great speakers for super super mid heavy amps but for cutting through there are some better choices, namely the industry standard v30.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks