Does anyone snowboard? If you do what is your favorite mountain to snowboard on? Mines mt. Bachelor in bend oregon. And also is there a mountain around the world you want to snowboard or ski on? I want to go to Park City Utah and snowboard those mountains.
Also you can just discuss anything about snowboard prices,bindings,clothing etc.
Panorama in the Canadian Rockies (British Columbia) is awesome. Great mountain, lodging and atmosphere
I SNOWBOARD!!!!!!!!!!

edit: i got really excited when i saw this thread.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Last edited by crzysnowborder at Aug 4, 2010,
Vail is awesome.

AWESOME.
Last year I ended up on an "Experts Only" trail - something beyond double black diamond. It kicked my ass but it was fun as hell .
Every goddamn winter. In motherfucking Austria, where all the cool people are
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I had a very, very bad skiing trip with my ex girlfriend, and I'm never, ever, EVER getting on one of those fucking things again.
I love it

I'm trying to have money and time to do it a week every year with my friends
I started snowboarding last year. I probably will continue and improve this year.
DeVillains!
Banff Canada. in the rockies. Nicest mountains in north america.

Or maybe check Jamaica. Didn't they have a bobsled team once? maybe they have a mock ski hill too.
I ski. Clearly the superior sport.

I'd like to try snowboarding too, but because I don't get to go skiing very often I feel as if I might be wasting my precious mountain time trying to learn how to snowboard when I'm already an adequate skier.
This is why I hate living in Perth. The closest ski fields are still an airplane trip away.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

first off Colorado is the best in the U.S. my favorite is either Keystone or Vail.
Keystone because A-51 is the dopest park on earth, or Vail because the backbowls are the greatest thing ever on a powder day.

second i absolutely love my park pickle, best board i've ever ridden i would recomend it to all of you who have any skill whatsoever, or if you like park.

also i only got 36 days in last season hoping for 45+ this year
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I LOVE snowboarding!
Unfortunately I only get a couple days in every year since I live on the equator I only get to do it when we go on vacation

The only place I've been is Tahoe. I've been going there since I was 7 and I still love it there

I'd like to try Vail, though.
cat
pshhh, you people and your seasonal sports. I can skate year round here in Florida. Although I would love to try snowboarding one day.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
pshhh, you people and your seasonal sports. I can skate year round here in Florida. Although I would love to try snowboarding one day.

i skate too but snowboarding is way more fun IMO. maybe that just because I'm ****in amazing at snowboarding and just alright at skating but w/e.

Quote by guitarxo
I LOVE snowboarding!
Unfortunately I only get a couple days in every year since I live on the equator I only get to do it when we go on vacation

The only place I've been is Tahoe. I've been going there since I was 7 and I still love it there

I'd like to try Vail, though.

Vail is really awesome, but Tahoe is great too. the main difference is at Vail we don't have the Sierra cement (heavy-ass snow thats in Sierra Nevadas). We get light and fluffy powder until spring, then it starts to thicken a little around late march.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Sep 18, 2010,
I'm pretty shit at snowboarding. But that's okay, because I'm a freestyle skier and heart. Much more badass.

Also: I'm jealous as hell at all you West Coast people. I'd love to be able to ski Vail, or Park City, or anything big like that. I'm mostly stuck at Holiday Valley, although once a year I get out to someplace "nice" like Tremblant, Whiteface, or Killington.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
I love snowboarding, but I dont get to the mountains much, mostly just going to the smaller hills in and around the city/rural area, I plan to get out on the slopes more often/to the mountains this year. It is convienient having the small hills here in the city (i live in Edmonton). I mostly stick to the terrain parks in those cause, its more fun to me, the smaller hills are just kind of meh.
i'm a snowboard instructor based in the uk and i'm envious of anybody that lives near a resort!

To answer the op's second q, i wouldn't mind going anywhere at this rate! cannot wait for the winter to kick in.