Hey guys, just made my UG account yesterday. This is my band, we have 6 members and weve been a band since november or december (not really clear which.)

Anyways, Were from maple velley, WA and its very hard to describe our genre. i would say its a mixture of hard rock, pop, nerdcore rap..... but that deosnt really sound quite right as I'm reading that. just, if you would, give it a listen and maybe some feedback? i would love you forever. I'll get your name tattooed on my arm.

http://www.myspace.com/leadershipbyassault

P.S. we sell t shirts that I hand spray paint myself. theres pictures on our myspace. we also have a facebook. and some of our songs are available for download at leadershipbyassault.bandcamp.com if you like our music. :3

Thanks so much!!

-Alex

Edit: On our myspace the full demo is out. theres 4 tracks. We are recording a FULL ALBUM IN JANUARY SO STAY TUNED. :3 Oops didnt mean to caps that but ITS JUST EXCITING SO IL LEAVE IT THAT WAY
Last edited by NinjaRockerrrr at Dec 10, 2010,
BTW, does anyone know how to make those cool profiles for myspace? i dont know. help would be extremely appreciated.
allen sucks.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by NinjaRockerrrr
BTW, does anyone know how to make those cool profiles for myspace? i dont know. help would be extremely appreciated.

I can help you out there! =P I make 'em, and I'll do it for cheap or if you can't really pay then we can work something else. If you wanna see what I can do, check out my band's layout at myspace.com/restyourcase and lemme know.

Also, I dig the music. I'd just consider taking what you put on your MySpace a little more seriously. Like in your band members section, be serious about what you guys do haha and your names. Seriously, impressions is half the battle in today's music. But, hey, do what you want haha.
Quote by the_white_bunny
allen sucks.

He's not the best, but he is also a 13 year old drummer. just turned 13.
Quote by sleepofangels64
I can help you out there! =P I make 'em, and I'll do it for cheap or if you can't really pay then we can work something else. If you wanna see what I can do, check out my band's layout at myspace.com/restyourcase and lemme know.

Also, I dig the music. I'd just consider taking what you put on your MySpace a little more seriously. Like in your band members section, be serious about what you guys do haha and your names. Seriously, impressions is half the battle in today's music. But, hey, do what you want haha.

Thanks!! i could probably pay you somehow.... we have band money. I'll have to check with my band memebers though, so I'll friend you and keep in touch. okay?
Quote by NinjaRockerrrr
Thanks!! i could probably pay you somehow.... we have band money. I'll have to check with my band memebers though, so I'll friend you and keep in touch. okay?

Yeah, definitely! I'm not sure if I added you on MySpace...but add me on there, so that I'll definitely be able to keep in touch. I don't always check UG haha
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Ibanez TB100H
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My band, Rest Your Case:
facebook.com/restyourcase
national razer was sick. i imagined myself listening to that on the radio. i liked the combination of styles. i was waiting for a rap solo to come in, but it didnt happen, may i suggest messing around with a short rap over the solo?
your singer has a really good voice btw
Just going to post a little update for all you guys: We just recorded a self-titled album last month. cover art by Justin Baca. We haven't gotten it back yet but some songs will be posted on the myspace once we get it back, and/or the bandcamp.

Also, allan had to leave due to family issues so van, the rapper, is now also our drummer! don't worry, he still raps.

@jrcsgtpeppers: That sounds interesting, but i can definitely hear something like that now that you mention it. I'll mention it to the guys at band practice this weekend!

Also, If you guys like our music and live in washington, We are playing a concert with Forrest day at studio seven on march 8th, and playing the studio seven battle of the bands on march 13th. tix are being sold for both! contact me if interested.
Update: On our facebook, Two songs off our new album are up for listen! facebook.com/leadershipbyassault

Or, go download four of them on our bandcamp.
leadershipbyassault.bandcamp.com