dude, this is pretty good. I like the track in the beginning that plays through the song (sounds like piano) and the fact that you played the same thing as the riff
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Ummm.....that was pretty sick haha I definitely liked it! My only complaint would be that it wasn't a full song :P Keep it up!
This has some good ideas. One thing that deathcore (and I hate to genrenize) lacks is melodies and this has them in bunches. Sound quality is pretty good but the video quality was kinda slow so it was tough to see what you were doing kinda. Just please make this a full song and when you do share again. I'll give it 8.5/10. i don't normally score that high for what seems like an incomplete song but I can tell where this is going, and it's a good direction

Here's mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341315

It's Metal, so I hope you enjoy. Cheers
haha! that intro was amazing!

really enjoyed it

as others have said, shame its not a full song, im sure your working on it though? i know i would be!

got some ****ing killer ideas in there mate

this needs decent vokills to it, would make it sound like its a band thats been going for time and who are greatly known

get a band sorted or summat man!

propper looking forward to hearing the rest of it
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Awesome so far, had a really good groove to it. I don't know if I would call it deathcore though, I don't mean that in a bad way either
Quote by fuel4blood
Awesome so far, had a really good groove to it. I don't know if I would call it deathcore though, I don't mean that in a bad way either

fits in with that "Sumeriancore" thing... I like it a lot! Maybe in the full version add a harmony with that intro guitar run thing, maybe guitar & piano with a breakdown beat going on beneath it. awesome song nonetheless
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
fits in with that "Sumeriancore" thing... I like it a lot! Maybe in the full version add a harmony with that intro guitar run thing, maybe guitar & piano with a breakdown beat going on beneath it. awesome song nonetheless

You referring to sumerian records? Great label