I'm trying to write out some chords I'm playing for a friend in Guitar Pro 5, and I'm using a cut capo (only capos A,D,G), how can I change the tuning of each string in Guitar Pro so that not only it plays back correctly, but when I print the chord charts, it looks correct as well?

Thank you so much in advance!
I doubt you can do that on that programme to be honest.
You can probably change the strings, and you can probably make it so that the chord charts are correct, but not both at the same time. Probably for normal capos, but not cut ones.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Just changing the strings themselves would be fine...how would you go about doing that?
When you have GP5 open, look near the bottom at the track names. The track the guitar is on, click on "Track 1" (whatever is under the catagory "Name"). A box will pop up allowing you to change the strings. In there is also an option for the capo, but I don't think it does cut.