hey so i have a saga telecaster and i have been having some grounding issues. i have replaced all the wires that look really sketchy. and i still have the stock pick ups on it. the other thing that i found wierd was that the buzzing gets worse whenever i touch the strings or w/e is connected to the ground wire
thanks for all the responses
Quote by LOVECLASSICROCK
hey so i have a saga telecaster and i have been having some grounding issues. i have replaced all the wires that look really sketchy. and i still have the stock pick ups on it. the other thing that i found wierd was that the buzzing gets worse whenever i touch the strings or w/e is connected to the ground wire
thanks for all the responses

My Esquire has some Saga parts in it, in fact it originally started out as a Saga kit and now it's got mostly different parts... that being said the ground was pretty iffy when I first put it together (been a while...) but it's easy when you're building a guitar like this to not have your wire touching the bridge screw all the way, just make sure there's a good connection.

Also depending on your amp/gain settings it might just be a fact of life with those stock pickups, I would suggest sometime down the road getting some GFS Noiseless Neovins, they're fantastic.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden