Hey guys,

I was reminiscing, and was remembering the time when I was at Primary school. I remember when they gave us a lesson on Puberty, the teachers made such a big deal about it. I don't know whats it like in other countries, but why do they make such a big deal about puberty?

I mean its just hair in places and voice deepening.

Thanks.

JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Same here in Canada. I don't get it either.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by ibrahimasood

Not really.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by ibrahimasood
Hey guys,

I was reminiscing, and was remembering the time when I was at Primary school. I remember when they gave us a lesson on Puberty, the teachers made such a big deal about it. I don't know whats it like in other countries, but why do they make such a big deal about puberty?

Thanks.

Go watch Carrie. Then you'll understand why we get lessons about puberty.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
I don't even think any teacher mentioned the word puberty when I was in primary school, but we did see a fat ugly woman giving birth. *shudder*
maybe you didn't find it such a big deal BECAUSE they made such a fuss about it. it was a shock when it started even though i knew what was gonna happen, can't imagine how i woulda reacted if i weren't expecting it.
Because so very few Brits make it to puberty.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Because so very few Brits make it to puberty.

It's actually true. In fact, I make a point of shaving off some pubes every Monday morning and rubbing it in some poor pre-pubed person's face as a form of humiliation, degredation, and alpha male-ness.
Quote by ibrahimasood

No. It means you can have sex. That makes it a VERY big deal.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I recall being taught about it, but they didn't make a big deal out of it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
A lot of chemical changes in your body happen during puberty, not to mention other biological changes and so on. Puberty is actually a big deal. But I actually don't remember a big noise being made about it at school, just a few shitty videos and that was about it.
I started it before they told us about it. A bit weird. Not too much of a big deal was made.

And not a single shit was given that day.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Puberty used to mean something to this country. Now its gone, a shadow of its former self. Mocked and harangued by you filthy little children. It sickens and saddens me to see such a National institution ruined.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I don't remember it being made a huge deal of when I was still in school in the UK, but if I hear the phrase "You are a growing boy and your body is experiencing important changes" again, I will attack someone.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
I don't remember it being made a huge deal of when I was still in school in the UK, but if I hear the phrase "You are a growing boy and your body is experiencing important changes" again, I will attack someone.

Two words that will probably still make you wince in embarassment. "Raging Hormones"
and
CAREFUL NOW

Quote by Zolom
Two words that will probably still make you wince in embarassment. "Raging Hormones"

Oh god

Right up there with "Hair in strange places"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Aug 4, 2010,
So...whos testicles have receded at those words?
and
CAREFUL NOW