Genital warts, what separates me from you
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Yeah I'm not a fan of the name either.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
TheBabySnatcher
690 IQ
I hate the band name but the music is okay, they are gradually growing on me.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
495 IQ
Awesome band!
Still yet to see them live though
lordofthefood1
A blank survey
1,710 IQ
I think the old band name is br00tal
the new one, Root Of All Evil, is pussy shit
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Root Of All Evil is their new album. They're still called BWP as far as I know, think it's just their Myspace name to show the album's coming out.
Last edited by asator at Jan 15, 2013,
robnewland
495 IQ
Haha
Well they just ripped off arch enemy for that album name didn't they
soccermom
Yvon Of Yukon
1,181 IQ
Sick little band, if a little generic. Holy Roar on it again.,
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Jotter!
131 IQ
Have they actually changed their name? Seen and played with thema couple of times awesome dudes and sick music, they do the "down-tempo doom" thing well
noodlehair
The greatest person alive
1,345 IQ
New album is pretty damn good (Root of all evil) also i think live there tasty aswell seen them a few times good stuff.
MANCHESTER UNITED
soccermom
Yvon Of Yukon
1,181 IQ
Root Of All Evil got leaked, and Alex from Holy Roar threw a hissyfit. Don't blame him but it's hard not to.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Did it leak? I presumed it was just out. Oh well. Still haven't got it yet.
Alexxx.
Minge with a Fringe.
56 IQ
I have it, it's ****ing sick, so good live aswell
Dreams Are For Pussies.
robnewland
495 IQ
Just gonna bump this and say I made a tab for Illusions off the latest album if anyone wants to check it out
danm778
King
696 IQ
I've covered all the songs off Root of All Evil bar Illusions and Rot Away, also done a couple off Forgotten Soul if anyones interested. Be good to get some feedback. These are some of the first things I've tried figuring out by ear
http://www.youtube.com/user/danmorris778
as a child you don't miss an empty room
NegiTom
Banned
480 IQ
Quote by danm778
I've covered all the songs off Root of All Evil bar Illusions and Rot Away, also done a couple off Forgotten Soul if anyones interested. Be good to get some feedback. These are some of the first things I've tried figuring out by ear
http://www.youtube.com/user/danmorris778

Lad you need to get some guitar pro tabs up, the covers are ace!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Tabbing BWP probably isn't worth it, because I doubt many people would bother tuning to drop A or whatever to play it haha
danm778
King
696 IQ
i'm in the process of knocking a few up. i've just finished life with drums and bass and stuff, and i'm currently finishing lost and alone, secrets of the truth and reprisal
NegiTom
Banned
480 IQ
I have no poblems going down to Drop A for a few BWP songs, it's a fun tuning. And to Dan, when you reckon you're gunna have em up man?
noodlehair
The greatest person alive
1,345 IQ
BWP songs are fun to play it has to be said, i may whack a few tabs up soon nearly finished Early Grave
MANCHESTER UNITED
danm778
King
696 IQ
Quote by NegiTom
I have no poblems going down to Drop A for a few BWP songs, it's a fun tuning. And to Dan, when you reckon you're gunna have em up man?

it's a# man,
in the next week, week after maybe. i've got alot of shit on at the moment so i don't have time but i'm still doing little bits of them when i get chance. i'll upload the Life one now actually
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by danm778
it's a# man,
in the next week, week after maybe. i've got alot of shit on at the moment so i don't have time but i'm still doing little bits of them when i get chance. i'll upload the Life one now actually

Ha, Last Witness posted a video of you covering Dreamland on their facebook.
NegiTom
Banned
480 IQ
This kids everywhere lad, BWP posted him on their tumblr and stuff (not that I use tumblr, I'm not a 16 year old scene kid who compares love to the ocean) but he's everywhere! Does some quality covers though.
danm778
King
696 IQ
hahaha internet fame
it's a hardlife
i'm doing tabs of some songs from forgotten soul to, should have them done soon. just uploaded the lost and alone tab and a last witness one from an unfinished life, my laptops been ****ed for a while so i haven't been able get round to it and i've had college work that needs doing
bit of a shameless plug but if anyone that reads this is from selby, redditch or near stoke, my bands going on a weekender tour soon so it'd be sick if you could make it. 13th-15th may!
NegiTom
Banned
480 IQ
Cheers for doing these tabs man, I'm sure it's appreciated by a bunch of people other than me! You got any recordings for your band?
TheBabySnatcher
690 IQ
Might be seeing this band play at the Camden Underworld, stoked.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
danm778
King
696 IQ
out of nowhere they've announced an ep out soon and released a new song. it's so ****ing good, have a gander on their facebook
asator
whatever
525 IQ
I didn't like the new song too much when I heard it. It was ok I guess, just nothing special. Pretty cool that they've got new stuff coming out so soon after Root Of All Evil though I guess.
NegiTom
Banned
480 IQ
I agree with Danny so much, was disappointed with the "new" stuff, Root was hugely different to Forgotten Soul, made it interesting, need to progress more, just feels like a bonus track to root.
robnewland
495 IQ
Gonna start tabbing out Sleep Paralysis tomorrow most likely, anyone wanna do bass and drums for a GP tab?
danm778
King
696 IQ
Quote by robnewland
Gonna start tabbing out Sleep Paralysis tomorrow most likely, anyone wanna do bass and drums for a GP tab?

which songs man? i know the bass and drums for cursed and heavy eyes, ain't had a go at figuring out sleep paralysis yet
robnewland
495 IQ
I figured out sleep paralysis today. Have tabbed it all out, but the rhythms are wrong for the pre-distortion/solo section and probs for the solo too (check the tab to see what I mean). I have no metronome and am pretty shit with GP, so forgive me :p
Attachments:
BWP-SleepParalysis.gp5
Last edited by robnewland at Aug 12, 2011,
danm778
King
696 IQ
it's all sounding right man! a few things are off to how they play it though, but i'll have a mess around if it's cool with you?
i'll get on doing the rhythm next week sometime cuz i'm working tomorrow so i'll have a go man!
robnewland
495 IQ
Yeah that's cool, just annotate what changes you made? Also I realised I got the first note of the solo wrong, its 7 on the top string, not 5.
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
2,568 IQ
I can't believe I've never posted in this thread before. I've been listening to these guys for a long time now and with Scatter The Ashes, I think they've become my favorite UK band at the moment. Such a crushing album.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.