I live in Hungary. You may only saw it's good side: good wines, pálinka (a vodka like drink, but can be made from almost anything ), girls, castles...
Bud economy is terrible. I need to travel for hours to my workplace because there were no local jobs. I have to take loan for studying because my mother took a lot of loan and she need to pay them and she can't sponsor me (but she could if she didn't buy that cr*ppy race car and other stupid things). And nowadays, beautiful girls aren't Hungarians.
Now I'm going to a college (it's f****** hard to get room for cheap at Budapest)(and if you ask me I'll learn informatics but I'm not a geek) to get some degree, learn some language, then I leave this s***ty country behind with my family and those unfriendly people who thinks that happiness, optimism, and playing on guitar is a serious mental disorder.
I'm think on Canada (not because of Devin Townsend), Sweden, USA (maybe, I fear from the health care system), and Italy. I can learn more language in case. (except Japanesse because the kanji)
So what country you suggest me?

Also, can you suggest me a good way to learn english/other languages?
inb4 "You think that's bad? People in <insert country> have it much worse!"
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Wait, you think Hungary is bad? In America, Obama won't make Muslims worship Jesus!

This comment and your sig are so unbelievably ignorant it's not even funny. You'd best be trollin'.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I would seriously suggest Canada. Either Ontario, BC, or Alberta.
Free healthcare, generally nice population, a fairly stable economy, a stable government, little violence (guns are illegal, no death penalty), almost no xenophobia. We love immigrants.
Basically the US without all the bad parts.

Couldn't speak for Sweden or Italy, but if you were deciding between US or Canada, I would definitely choose Canada.
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Quote by Bubbles203
Free healthcare, generally nice population, a fairly stable economy, a stable government, little violence (guns are illegal, no death penalty), almost no xenophobia. We love immigrants.

Couldn't speak for Sweden or Italy, but if you were deciding between US or Canada, I would definitely choose Canada.

Is citizenship easy to get there? Unless you have a lot of money lying around, I would not suggest coming to the US.
I'd recommend somewhere in Europe like England (okay it's not great, but it's not THAT bad), France, Germany or some Scandinavian country.
Quote by rgrockr
This comment and your sig are so unbelievably ignorant it's not even funny. You'd best be trollin'.

He's not. And I agree with him. Everyone needs to worship white jesus. Or die.
Somewhere in the EU would be the best option. Sweden has free university so might be an option. I would say UK but I?m sure you already considered and duly rejected that.

The only other thing I can offer is that my Hungarian relatives immigrated to New Zealand. They like it there
🙈 🙉 🙊

/QUOTE]

damm man now I want to imigrate there...sounds good,really good
I vote Norway. That's where I wanna go, norwegian is also similar to english so it'll be easier to learn, if you want a job in canada you'll most probably need to know french(at least that's what I think)
Quote by genghisgandhi
You don't speak English?

This
Quote by rgrockr

Ignorant? How dare you ignore the dangers of Antichrist Obama and his closet Muslimhood. He wasn't even born here, I bet it's not even really his birthday

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
He's not. And I agree with him. Everyone needs to worship white jesus. Or die.

amen, brother. praised be!

OP, you seem fairly decent in English. I say Canada, because they have neat currency. I'm going to go polish my loonie.
Quote by Bubbles203

I second Canada. I myself plan to move to Vancouver. Also look into barcelona. From the little i've heard and seen it's it pretty peaceful place.
Why don't you spin a globe and place a thumbtack on a random country to immigrate to?
My Gear:

Bass:
Peavey Grind NTB 6 (6 string)
Cort Action Bass (4 string)
Roland Cube 30 amp
Boss ODB3 Overdrive

Guitar:
Ibanez JS100
Peavey Vyper amp
Korg Toneworks AX3000G multieffects
Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q Wah
Big Muff
Quote by genghisgandhi
You don't speak English?

I speak, but I have problems with it. (mostly grammatical)
I got 58% at the gradulation from English and I only have a bit better than Basic level of English speaking. It's hard to tell different things in this Language for me but I can watch movies with it's original dub as long, as it's English.

(How many times I used the word "English"... )

I also througth on England if there no other option. (Yes there is: starve to death with a good job )
Quote by genghisgandhi
Actually, Denmark is a great country. I researched it and it's people seem like it's a pretty cool country. So that gets my vote.

Well, I wouldn't suggest Denmark since I live live here and was born here :p

If you move to Denmark you will see it as a land full of rascism if you don't look like the majority of the population. Now I know that Hungarians don't look very different from danish people but I would suggest my neighbours in Sweden. Much better country at least if you don't want to get drunk, then it's a bad country xD
Quote by genghisgandhi
Is citizenship easy to get there? Unless you have a lot of money lying around, I would not suggest coming to the US.

I'd imagine it isn't too hard to get citizenship, certainly much easier than many other countries. I'm not too sure on all the details as I've never applied for it, but seeing as how a fairly huge chunk of our countries population is made up of immigrants, I can't see it being too hard.

Edit:

Also, standard living expenses are probably higher than most places. Taxes etc. to pay for healthcare.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Last edited by Bubbles203 at Aug 4, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
Actually, Denmark is a great country. I researched it and it's people seem like it's a pretty cool country. So that gets my vote.

According to South Park, Denmark is the Canada of Europe..

But yeah Denmark is a cool country. We have free healthcare, free educational system and all sorts of commie things.

Quote by Gumle
Well, I wouldn't suggest Denmark since I live live here and was born here :p

If you move to Denmark you will see it as a land full of rascism if you don't look like the majority of the population. Now I know that Hungarians don't look very different from danish people but I would suggest my neighbours in Sweden. Much better country at least if you don't want to get drunk, then it's a bad country xD

Indeed.
Sweden is a lot better.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Last edited by teh_Beatles at Aug 4, 2010,
Quote by Bubbles203
I'd imagine it isn't too hard to get citizenship, certainly much easier than many other countries. I'm not too sure on all the details as I've never applied for it, but seeing as how a fairly huge chunk of our countries population is made up of immigrants, I can't see it being too hard.

You'd be wrong dude. Legal immigration is a mountain of paperwork barred off by red tape, and the cover charge is.... Google....... from a couple hundred to a couple thousand, depending on what you apply for.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
You'd be wrong dude. Legal immigration is a mountain of paperwork barred off by red tape, and the cover charge is.... Google....... from a couple hundred to a couple thousand, depending on what you apply for.

Ah, shame. That's unfortunate.

Quote by illuminatiano
Quote by ZILtoid_1991

Like most people in the pit
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by ZILtoid_1991

Bud economy is terrible.

I hear British Columbia is pretty nice.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Personally, I'd like to live in Sweden or Norway. But I'm lazy and Germany ain't that bad as well.

Don't worry about your English. Yes, your grammar is bad, but your spelling is okay and your vocabulary seems alright, too. I didn't have problems understanding your posts.
Quote by ZILtoid_1991
I got 58% at the gradulation from English and I only have a bit better than Basic level of English speaking. It's hard to tell different things in this Language for me but I can watch movies with it's original dub as long, as it's English.

(How many times I used the word "English"... )

I also througth on England if there no other option. (Yes there is: starve to death with a good job )

You have better grammar than most of the people on here, so I wouldn't be to worried about that.
Quote by itchy guitar
I hear British Columbia is pretty nice.

If you did something there...i think i see it.
Quote by genghisgandhi
That statement had no noun in it, therefore there should be no period.

I can play hard ball too.

^I dun geddit.

Quote by genghisgandhi
That statement had no noun in it, therefore there should be no period.

In my case, it's an artistic expression. So I can do that. Bleh.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Aug 4, 2010,
Quote by darkcheef

Who was mistake in that post?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

in canada you dont need to speak french to get a job, we're about as good at french as americans are at spanish. i know lots of people who's english i can barley understand and they have no problem getting jobs.

im not sure about our immigration policies but we do keep our racisim mostly bottled up.:wink:

BC is pretty beautiful but i know alot of people who live in vancouver and they say theres alot of racisim, at least towards asians. and i know it has some of the worst drug crime in north-america.

but the good news is canada is big and has many nice cities to choose from. having said that, if you're looking to go to university i would suggest somewhere with free education since north-america has some of the most expensive universities in the world.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I'd say Canada, Sweden, Norway, Finland, or Iceland. Or Denmark. Maybe Australia or Chile?