Im looking for software to record directly from my webcam into my computer. Youtube is being gay with me, ive recorded the same thing over 27 times and it keeps not uploading >.> help?

Props..Mari
Quote by Davus
I had to sneeze, and went to quickly snatch a kleenex for it was unexpected. But instead I caught hold of the entire box, smashed myself across the face with it, and ended up sneezing into my cat.

Windows Movie Maker.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Wait... you're trying to record it onto Youtube then download it? That sounds way overcomplicated. Your webcam should come with software for recording.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
You're cam should have a software CD with it. If you managed to lose it like I did a few days ago, I found 'Debut video capture' on google and that seems to work fine.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
AMCap.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by rgrockr
Wait... you're trying to record it onto Youtube then download it? That sounds way overcomplicated. Your webcam should come with software for recording.

No im trying the direct uploader, but my videos keep dying. So if I could record it on my pc then upload it I would be safer, for the fact that I wouldnt have to re-record it over 10987462 times
Quote by Davus
I had to sneeze, and went to quickly snatch a kleenex for it was unexpected. But instead I caught hold of the entire box, smashed myself across the face with it, and ended up sneezing into my cat.

Quote by HazardousDreams
No im trying the direct uploader, but my videos keep dying. So if I could record it on my pc then upload it I would be safer, for the fact that I wouldnt have to re-record it over 10987462 times

That's what I mean. Your webcam really didn't come with software? I've bought 2 or 3 webcams and all of them came with software as if it were a standard practice.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
That's what I mean. Your webcam really didn't come with software? I've bought 2 or 3 webcams and all of them came with software as if it were a standard practice.

Yeah but the cd aint compatible with windows vista. The camera works for recording directly onto youtube/myspace but lately youtube isnt letting me.
Quote by Davus

Quote by HazardousDreams
ive recorded the same thing over 27 times and it keeps not uploading >.> help?
wow. i would have assumed after 2 or 3 attempts that you were just pissin in the wind.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
wow. i would have assumed after 2 or 3 attempts that you were just pissin in the wind.

I dont give up easily
Quote by Davus