Overrated: Enter Sandman by Metallica. Imo, there are many, many better songs by them than Enter Sandman.

Underrated: Hellrider by Judas Priest. I love every aspect of that song. It sounds so evil but no one else I know has ever heard it.

Let me hear yours.
Quote by space aids
Overrated: Enter Sandman by Metallica. Imo, there are many, many better songs by them than Enter Sandman.

Underrated: Hellrider by Judas Priest. I love every aspect of that song. It sounds so evil but no one else I know has ever heard it.

Let me hear yours.

yes, finally someone who actually listened to angel of retribution.

overrated: i wanna rock and roll all night - kiss

underrated: trapped under ice - metallica
Metallica
Overrated: The black album
underrated: kill em all

Megadeth
Underrated: Their whole discography.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Over-rated - Anything by AC/DC..they're not bad..but nowhere near great.

Underrated - Anything by tool (not so much under-rated, but nowhere near as well known as they deserve to be)
Last one on drugs is a queer.
Quote by SRisley
Over-rated - Anything by AC/DC..they're not bad..but nowhere near great.

Underrated - Anything by tool (not so much under-rated, but nowhere near as well known as they deserve to be)

Agree with you on Tool, where i live people have not heard of them at all.
But yeah Undertow and Aenima are underrated.

A Perfect Circle is grossely underrated
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
overrated: Enter sandman.

Underrated: Anything by Anthrax. They never get as much credit as they should, especially when compared to the rest of the big four.
Quote by Boomspartaakick
Overrated: anything by dream theater

Underrated: all of blink 182

not all of dream theater song are overrated, then again im not a HARDCORE fan. but i know most of the songs, like most bands there are some great songs, and some songs that are bleh..

but on topic

overrated: Livin on a Prayer- Bon Jovi

underrated: Paradise Lost (album) Symphony X, most people that i know that are SX fans are like that album is pretty good, but never as good as Divine Wings (per se). but its one of my favorite albums by them next to Odyssey. and Equilibrium, great band yet know one knows of them

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Over-rated - November rain by Guns N' Roses, anything by Nirvana and anything by Coldplay, especially that viva la vida thing (Joe Satriani rip off)
Under-rated - Anything by Jason Becker, Shawn Lane and Robert Marcello
Quote by adj209
Metallica
Overrated: The black album
underrated: kill em all

Megadeth
Underrated: Their whole discography.

You can't really blame even people who fail to recognize the technical aspects of megadeths music and don't like them because everyone that I've heard say they dont like megadeth it has always been because of the vocals and i have to be honest dave's vocals aren't always the prettiest singing I've heard but he is growly and that adds to their aggressive sound which makes them metal. But i do agree megadeth is very underrated and I saw them 2 nights ago they were awesome.

Overrated: When it comes to guitar virtuosos I think Joe Satriani is overrated
Underrated: PAUL GILBERT(FUZZ UNIVERSE FTW)
Last edited by Stringz of Fury at Aug 13, 2010,
Overrated - Metallica (overally, specially st.anger crap, and death magnetic junk)

Underrated - Def Leppard (great band with AMAZING voice and awesome ballads)