Wasn't totally sure where to post this... And I searchbar'd, didn't find what I was looking for, so please don't cut me open and fill my insides with maggots if this has already been asked.

I purchased a line6 pod 2.0 today, and I wish to record with it. After a fair bit of hassle I managed to download and get running 'line6 edit' from the line6 website. To connect the pod to the computer and use the software and record and stuff, I need MIDI cables. However, I don't know any of the specifics. My computer doesn't have anywhere to put MIDI cables in, so I'm not totally sure which cables I need.

Can somebody help? Either let me know precisely what I need, or post a picture of what each end of the cable should look like?

If I'm doing something completely wrong, please let me know, too.

Thanks!
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
I'm 99.9% sure midi cables are not what you are looking for. Usually, a normal guitar cable with an 1/8" adapter to plug into your soundcard should suffice. Or maybe I'm wrong, correct me if that is the case.
not sure so don't take my advice on unless someone else backs me up but from common sense:
You need 1 side MIDI plug, the other to your computer, which has USB and 1/8" plugs. My guess is you could use either.
So either
MIDI-USB
or
MIDI-1/8"

EDIT: I'm assuming that what you said is entirely true and that you need a midi cable. If the guy above me is right, ignore my post
Does anyone have experience with the Pod 2.0? If so, please let me know how you record using it, and how you get it to connect to line6 edit.

Thanks.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Get a 1/4" to 1/8" headphone adapter and a 1/8" to 1/8" stereo cable. The run the 1/8" cable into you computer's line in.
That works for recording, but I want to use MIDI cables to connect it with line6 edit. It will be MIDI from the pod, but what should it be going into my computer? USB?
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker