Have you ever done something that you hate other people doing, or been the nasty bastard in any situation? Did you feel justified whilst doing these things?

Have you ever acted like the sort of person that you you usually find annoying or whatever?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I cannot recall such an occurrence. I am rigid and enjoy rigidity.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Yup, a lot of times when I was younger. I like to think I'm a bit more neutral these days though

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
In my younger days I was the kid that would go around and knock over everyone else's toy blocks.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I feel like that all the time.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
i once robbed a bank dressed as darth vader...

every day i regret not dressing as luke skywalker instead.
Yeah i have, at the time it seemed fully justified, even though at times i was making an effort to be an absolute prick and make someone miserable, i figured the end would justify the means. Since then i have looked back on what i was doing and how i thought about it, and i think i would probably punch someone if i ever saw them act how i did.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
When I was a kid I was selfish prick. Sometimes I still am. Much less though.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I dont think so. Maybe i have but if i have i dont remember
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Quote by rickyj
i once robbed a bank dressed as darth vader...

every day i regret not dressing as luke skywalker instead.

Sigged!

OP: Not usually, sometimes just to piss friends off for fun.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by boreamor
****ing loads of times. Seriously, I'm a right prick.

Yeah I know, right?

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I've definitely been the "nasty bastard" in plenty of situations, I remember one in particular where, before the situation started, I said to a mate, "Shall we just be total pricks about this?" we did and it was worth it

I also used to be the kind of person I now dislike, I was a total metalhead elitist, I'd pretty much tell people what they were listening to was shit if it wasn't extreme metal
I've matured now
I've been the "other guy" twice in my life. You would think I would have learned the first time..
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Ah, yeah. This is where I'm gonna pull out the dirtiest, slimiest phrase I know:

"I catch myself."

I catch myself acting like an idiot sometimes. Or being spoiled, thinking only of myself. Doing things like getting stupid drunk and breaking windows when I'm mad. I catch myself acting like I'm a BAMF, underestimating others. I sometimes catch myself acting like my parents.

Sometimes, it hits you hard when you take that look in the mirror. All I can do is try to be a better person.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 4, 2010,