I'm gonna be buying a 7 string pretty soon, and I know that it's going to be either a Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR or the Jeff Loomis Signature. So what is your opinion? I've played the Hellraiser without the floyd but i've never played the Loomis model. Which one is better?

Thanks for any / all help!
The Loomis looks pretty awesome, but sigs are gay. Get the Hellraiser.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
The Loomis Model is badass. Plays like a beast. But it IS a signature.

Oh, who the fuck am I kidding? I have a John Petrucci signature. Go for it.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
The loomis is alot better than the hellraiser. I have played both and the loomis model is just a little better quality. I can tell they take their time on sig models more than on C-1's and all hellraisers.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by Arterial
A lot of people like the jeff loomis sig. Do you prefer maple fretboard or mahagony...

I like 'em both.
Thanks to you all for the advice, and I think i'm definitely starting to lean towards the Loomis model.
The Loomis Sig is one of the few signature guitars that are actually worth the money you pay for it. Its not incredibly overpriced like most signature guitars are.