I just put on some Annotations of an Autopsy, ran into the lounge and started hardcore dancing. (jokingly. Not serious)

My mom got up and joined in. hahaha

Anything random you do / have done with parents?

inb4 'Incest'.
RIP Tom Searle.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
ಠ_ಠ

that is all
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I turned on Alan and the Autopsy and my mother ran in and dnaced too! how exciting!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I used live with my parents. That was pretty random.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."
My friend and his family were once in Halfords or somewhere getting something and the queue was massive so they had to wait a while to get served. When they got to the till the cashier said to my friends dad "Sorry for your wait sir", and he then responded "'Salright, I've always been a fat c*nt"
one time when my mom was picking me up from work last year, the driver's seat in my grandma's truck was kinda jacked, so it was leaning all the way back. I put mine back too, and said to my mom, "hey, when the light turns green, let's both lie way the fuck back and pretend we're going hella fast." and we did. there were some people in the lane next to us. keep in mind, this is like 1 AM and we're going 30 tops. I'm sure they thought we were insane. there were laughs.
wow the worse thing that happen to me is I somehow got roped into watching knocked up w/ my dad. awkward
There's been a few times...

This time I was working with my father(he's a brick layer). I gave him a pile of mortar, and he made 3 slices in it, making a vagina sculpture. He then started at me and started laughing.

There's been some other times, but that one was pretty weird. The first time I saw a mortar vagina in my life... and probably the last.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6
There's been a few times...

This time I was working with my father(he's a brick layer). I gave him a pile of mortar, and he made 3 slices in it, making a vagina sculpture. He then started at me and started laughing.

There's been some other times, but that one was pretty weird. The first time I saw a mortar vagina in my life... and probably the last.

One does not simply **** mortar.
Quote by genghisgandhi
One does not simply **** mortar.

Yeah... for some reason I felt attracted to it. That's the worst part of it I think.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

My mom always tries to get me to smoke pot with her, and I always try to get her to drink a bottle of vodka. Neither one us ever succeeds.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Sigged for sure
Quote by JacobTheMe

nothing random but i go bowling with my mum every thursday.. just for the lulz. i really suck at bowling
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by genghisgandhi
"the lounge"

No, it's the drawing room
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Spike6sic6
Yeah... for some reason I felt attracted to it. That's the worst part of it I think.

And the worst part about THAT is that he probably modeled after your mom...
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by Metallicam
And the worst part about THAT is that he probably modeled after your mom...

Holy hell... I think it's time to end with the sarcasm.

/sarcasm

Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

One time my mum was telling my aunt that "when the sun is out, people come out" and my dad goes "yeah, the gay population just grows and grows".
This one time I came home from school and my dad beat me...

Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative