I'm looking for a good delay. and reverb

I want a delay that has two settings. one that I can set to a low like 200ms delay for rhythm playing and a longer delay for leads.. I have no preference analog or digital either are good.

for a reverb. just recommend me something I'm not sure what I want. I'm looking at the boss RV5 and the Tech 21 RVB

I'm looking to spend no more than about 100ish a piece less is preferable

closest major city is Minneapolis.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Aug 4, 2010,
Quote by forsaknazrael
BBE Two Timer? Can't remember how long it gets, though.

wouldn't need it to be two long. 200 and like 315. that's a great idea though
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
That would be pretty much perfect. I'll see if I can find one on the ch33pz
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I currently own a Boss RV-5 and it's a very nice reverb pedal with plenty of settings, although it'll chew through batteries like nothin' if you leave your leads plugged in (even if it's turned off). And if you want to power it with a mains supply you NEED the Boss PSA adapter.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
I currently own a Boss RV-5 and it's a very nice reverb pedal with plenty of settings, although it'll chew through batteries like nothin' if you leave your leads plugged in (even if it's turned off). And if you want to power it with a mains supply you NEED the Boss PSA adapter.

you need the psa? why? that's dumb
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Well, what do you want out of the reverb? Do you want long, spacey reverbs (look up Explosions in the Sky) or just a relatively short, subtle reverb?

The Boost RVB is a good pedal. Also look at the Line 6 Verbzilla, Hardwire RV-7, Malekko Chicklet and the T-Rex Tonebug Reverb.

As for delay, check out the EHX Memory Boy, Deluxe Memory Boy, DOD FX9B, Hardwire DL-8 and Line 6 Echo Park.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Well, what do you want out of the reverb? Do you want long, spacey reverbs (look up Explosions in the Sky) or just a relatively short, subtle reverb?

The Boost RVB is a good pedal. Also look at the Line 6 Verbzilla, Hardwire RV-7, Malekko Chicklet and the T-Rex Tonebug Reverb.

As for delay, check out the EHX Memory Boy, Deluxe Memory Boy, DOD FX9B, Hardwire DL-8 and Line 6 Echo Park.

I want a pretty subtle reverb. I just want it for my "big" sound. it'll be an always on pedal.

not a fan of the echo park. i'll check out the hardwire. I don't think I can have 2 different settings on the memory man/boy
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by forsaknazrael
anything digital or any sort of delay will eaaaaaat batteries. Didn't you grab a One Spot?

yeah I did. I was like. i've never had to use the psa with any other boss pedals.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I want a pretty subtle reverb. I just want it for my "big" sound. it'll be an always on pedal.

not a fan of the echo park. i'll check out the hardwire. I don't think I can have 2 different settings on the memory man/boy

The Deluxe Memory Boy has tap tempo, so no problems there.

All of the reverbs I listed can do short, but the Chicklet might have some difficulty with long caverny reverbs.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
the kind of reverb I'm thinking is Joe B. or EJ type verb subtle yet present.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Little curious myself...

I'm looking for a reverb pedal with huge, spacey, stadium like reverbs.

$150 is good or cheaper doesn't matter.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
lexicon mx200 duel reverb effects processor. should be about $120 on clist. does both at the same time, riffhog turned me on to it.

if you want to go pedals. tech 21 rvb, i have and love.

i'm not a big delay guy so...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Does he use reverb? I know Joe always leaves his DD-3 on his Jubilee.

yeah he uses an RV5 he calls himself a "reverb junkie"

Greg, that's a good idea but I have no rack and don't really want to go midi just yet.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
just throwing it out there, good unit.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
just throwing it out there, good unit.

I"m sure it is. infact I'd probably love it. but I don't want a rack with one thing it it that is just a pain to carry around. if I had some other stuff in it it'd be cool but I don't now. haha
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
for verb you could get by with a Digitech Digiverb for subtle always on. For delay the Two Timer would be a good choice because its got both your long and short delays. There is a guy looking to trade his two timer for a carbon copy over on HC and TGP, but I'm sure you could buy it from him on the cheap
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
BBE Two Timer is a good unit, I haven't even flipped mine yet

As far as reverb goes, the Hermida units are excellent. You might want something more versatile though.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
I haven't tried a Two timer, but have heard that they're alright...

As for Reverbs, I rate my Spring Chicken very highly.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
hermida reverb $100 brand new
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
you can also find the hermida for sale on forums for around $75
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}