Poll: Do you have a negative outlook on life?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have a negative outlook on life?
Yes, I'm a mega pessimist.
42 47%
Nope, I'm usually pretty positive.
22 25%
Velociraptor Stew
25 28%
Voters: 89.
Page 1 of 2
Are you? I feel like I'm way too negative all the time. If so, why are you negative? Do you like it? Are you happy? I'm coming to realize that one of the reasons I'm unhappy is that I have a very negative outlook on life. And I'm having some serious troubles fixing it. How do you manage to look on the bright side? What in life makes you truly happy?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
What in life makes you truly happy?

Sex, drugs and rock and roll. Seriously. Well, maybe not so much the drugs.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Hmmm so so.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Idk... I'm extremely negative, but at the same time I'm very happy. I just know that i can learn from people's stupidity and be a better person out of it.
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
I'm really pesimistic, but I have a reason. If you think low of everything, nothing can disappoint you. There are only surprises.

Still, I always do my best.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
I don't really have either, I have a REALISTIC outlook given the situation.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Sometimes a realistic view seems pessimistic, and an optimistic view seems fantastic. I usually tend to lean towards "pessimism" but I'm a very happy person.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Neither reflects how humans really act.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I'm pretty pessimistic, and no, I don't like it.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I am pessimistic, but I choose it so I don't become naive and ignorant. I may not like it, but it is all I have.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I used to be pretty negative but I think I've changed that a little bit over the past two years.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I'm actually very optimistic. The only times I'm really negative is when I'm craving for attention. I think it's the case for a lot of people, if not most.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

I am in the middle. I can be either way, negative or positive. Mainly depends on the situation.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
On the bright side, someday I will die and not have to deal with anybody's crap anymore.

Pessimistic when im looking after myself, optimistic when its other people.

But i've actually been compared to Marvin The Robot before.
Me? I'm slipknot5678, the most optimistic person on the site. Refer back to my post in September 2009.

Seriously though, and I'm not trolling, this is completly ****ing serious. I'd say yes, I'm negative. I have a negative veiw on almost everything and I don't care if I die at age 19 because I don't see a future at all. I could use more examples but I won't.
i can be a drag if my hormones get to me, but as long as I have time/space to excercise, have something to smoke, and some m00zic, I can usually stay fairly positive (assuming there's nothing horrible going on in my life)

usually, I'm only a negative person if I've been cooped up at home too long or just completely drained of energy, but I figure theres really never a point in staying all pissy and miserable. I find it's really a pain to hang around quiet, depressed people tbh
I'm a huge pessimist, but it doesn't bother me. I sort of like it actually. I can be postive, but I just usually choose not to be.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 4, 2010,
Eh, being 14, my hormones are retarded, so my outlook on life can be different from day to day.

But most of the time, I have a pretty positive attitude.
Depends on my mood. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Right now I'm incredibly pessimistic, but my knee hurts so bad it's almost impossible to walk and mom is going to have to see her house because she's been laid off too long and can't keep up with payments. I think my negativity is justified.
Quote by KG6_Steven
No.

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I am a natural at spotting the negatives in something, I just prefer the downer stuff compared to happy sh*t.

And as such I'm very happy and have a great outlook on life I'd like to think.
I am sometimes, but usually I try not to be. I've realized that most things aren't as bad as they first seem.
I can't think of a happy moment since I moved from my old house, i've tried to be as optimistic as possible, but I just can't fight all the negativity in here. Almost 2 months of constant sadness :/

So, I'd say I'm as negative as I can be right now.
I'm in the middle. I think I lean towards being pessimistic though because that way I won't get disappointed if things don't turn out right.

Quote by JacobTheMe

But i've actually been compared to Marvin The Robot before.

cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 4, 2010,
i usually only see the glass half empty,
i am very pessimestic and very negative,
my boss actually reminded me of that yesterday
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
Page 1 of 2