I like
56 35%
I don't like
62 39%
Meh
41 26%
Voters: 159.
Page 1 of 3
I just got my nose pierced a week ago while I was in Bangladesh. I fucking love it but I was curious as to what people think of them, it's not really something discussed often

edit: here is mine

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Aug 4, 2010,
Back where I lived in So cal, a nose piercing on a chick was a sign that she was game for blowjobs

They can be cute/sexy depending on the girl.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Generally speaking I dislike piercings, even Ear piercings.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Theres a body mod thread somewhere. I personally like them, and think they can gook good on guys or girls(well if you meant nostril both, but septum only on girls, though im sick of them now). I'm actually hopefully getting my nostril done next week maybe.
I'm not a fan of piercings of any varitey. Except ears, I guess. They just seem skanky to me. No offense, Saadia.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 4, 2010,
Come to think of it, they're not as bad as Monroe piercings. Those annoy the hell out of me. Stay away from the Monroe, and you'll be fine.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

They can look really cool or really trashy, depending on the person.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
They're too distracting.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
I don't know. I want to like them on people, but with past experiences with people who had them, I'd rather avoid them. I won't bug anyone for getting them though, well, I will, I just won't be serious about it.
Lip piercings > nose piercings.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'd get my nose pierced
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
At first I didn't like them, but then my gf got pierced and at first it seemed weird, but I got used to it. Some people don't like them, some people do. Personnally I just don't care. It also depends on the person.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Depends on guy or girl.

Guy - not cool at all.
Girl - can be, if done right. not a bull ring through the septum though, that's disgusting.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
i like piercings on most anyone mostly cuz i love bodymods <3 and have quite a few, i just dont like the tiny studs they usually use for nostrils.
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
I only like them if it's a stud. Anything more is obnoxious, imo.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
I'm kind of a traditionalist dinosaur when it come to piercings.
in the earlobe is great, else nah.

is yours on the side of your nose? those don't look all that bad when it's a tiny stone or smth.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I can understand them looking trashy, and I was afraid of that for a while, but I dress very nicely (dresses, skirts, jeans and nice blouses... I wear band tees but I make them a little girlier by cutting the neck and wearing earrings) so I figured it wouldnt be a problem. Also the ring is a tiny little diamond, nothing too serious

i'll put a pic in the OP in a sec
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Nay. I have yet to see one I've liked.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
I like them on girls, I don't think one would look good on my huge nose.
You look like a common gutter *****!

I can't wait for the picture.
Quote by vintage x metal

On a girl it can be pretty sexy, on a guy I can't comment.

As for girls, depending on the girl, it can be very sexy. It's just a matter of opinion. It's the same story with tattoos.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by VillainousLatin
I am all yay for nose piercings on a girl.but you know,I'm the kinda guy that likes the girls with the weird piercings and sexy tattoos

Same here. I love body mods. Except in the past five years they have become so trendy. I've grown to hate septum, monroes, and any lip piercings. Along with hip and collar bone surface. And I hate hate HATE those stupid ****ing sparrows/doves whatever the hell they are.
bop bop bop picture posted. I'm not too into body mod, I can like it on some people but I dont like it for me.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You look like a common gutter *****!

I can't wait for the picture.

way to be a doucher
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by Spike6sic6
On a girl it can be pretty sexy, on a guy I can't comment.

As for girls, depending on the girl, it can be very sexy. It's just a matter of opinion. It's the same story with tattoos.

If ever I met a girl with a big sexy tattoo on her back of Godzilla destroying Tokyo and doing battle with Mothra.. I would be completely in love. Who is with me?
Quote by vintage x metal

You dolled it up for the camera, didn't you?

I think a prettier jewel would look nicer, maybe it's just the lighting in the picture though. I don't mind those types of piercings though.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If ever I met a girl with a big sexy tattoo on her back of Godzilla destroying Tokyo and doing battle with Mothra.. I would be completely in love. Who is with me?

ME!!!
I thought it was a ring. Those don't bother me, but it's not like Oh wow or something. It looks good on you tho, I can say that much.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Page 1 of 3