Hey guys, so my band is recording an EP or whatever you prefer to call it. It's gonna have six songs on it that will be mixed, mastered, packaged and all that juicy stuff. Please take some time to list the songs on our myspace and list them from favourite to least favourite and please let us know what six songs we should record. We are spending $1,500 on this bad boy so we want it to be prime as can be! Thanks alot guys! Here is a few we think for sure!

1. 18 Years
2. Good Intentions
3. Living Easy
4. Going Outta Style

www.myspace.com/onedaytakebackHere it is!!!!
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Last edited by Descendent-182 at Aug 4, 2010,
You should probably take this to the original recordings thread. And in the end it's YOU who has to decide what songs to include. If you do a couple of live shows it'd be ideal to pick the songs that get the best reactions from the crowd. But YOU decide what music YOU want to put out.

Anyway, I really liked "It's True". I only gave a couple of songs a short listen, but I listen to the entirety of it, I really do like it. The others are alright, not my cup of tea I guess. But good work on them.

Good luck with your EP and good luck with your band And I noticed you're playing a couple of gigs in the Prairies, if you ever come to Toronto, I'd love to see you guys.
Yep - go to original recordings or promote my band or make an opinion thread in some forum which allows it.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud