I've tried this before, but here it goes again.

I want to collaborate with others online, and jam the fvck out. I'm into alot of metal. Some of my influences are stuff like Exodus, Testament, Nevermore, Trivium, Machine Head, Unearth, All Shall Perish, Lamb of God, All That Remains, The Absence, Divine Heresy, Fear Factory, and ALOT more. I'm open to do anything, but Metal is what I'm really going for.

Right now I would like to just do covers, since originals are kinda difficult to do via online. But I wanna see how far I can go with this first.

I can do guitar, vocals, maybe bass, and program the drums using DFK. I would like to get as many people involved as possible tho, so I would only have to do something like guitar.

This is a video of me and my friend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht_0UHAOE_A

^That is the overall quality I want to go for. So you must be able to have somewhat decent recording equipment. I would like to do a video as well, but that isn't required.

So yea, if your interested reply back. I need something to do for fun.

If your like really serious, shoot me a PM or email me: sxe170@hotmail.com
Last edited by sXe170 at Aug 4, 2010,
I do more highs and lows mainly.
Are you into Prayer For Cleansing or At The Gates at all? I would love to start something Swedish inspired.
I am also really into Suffocation and Origin
Do you still need a bassist?
I'll need fix my recording equipment, but I am interested.

EDIT: alright my stuff works, i play a 5 string if that matter at all.
I'm mostly into stuff like Protest the Hero, Whitechapel, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Children of Bodom. but i'll play most metal
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by josephturner
I do more highs and lows mainly.
Are you into Prayer For Cleansing or At The Gates at all? I would love to start something Swedish inspired.
I am also really into Suffocation and Origin

I would LOVE to do some At The Gates. Got any songs in mind?

Do you still need a bassist?
I'll need fix my recording equipment, but I am interested.

If you play 5 string, then yes I still need a bassist.

I would be down for guitar...prob rhythym

im down for guitar, i have recording equipment and am commited

Gonna ask both of you the same question......Does tuning matter to you at all?(like we might do a song in standard, drop c, drop a)

I can do drum bass and guitar

If you can track drums, that would be awesome
Quote by corych1
im down for guitar, i have recording equipment and am commited

I also have recording equipment and are committed...Ive been trying to start an online band but nobody has been committed
tuning doesnt matter to me really usually play either drop A or drop D can def do Drop C and stardard also
Okay i'll inbox you, or email you, whichever you prefer, just keep me updated on what songs we are doing and any deadlines for the tracks.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by sXe170
I've tried this before, but here it goes again.

I want to collaborate with others online, and jam the fvck out. I'm into alot of metal. Some of my influences are stuff like Exodus, Testament, Nevermore, Trivium, Machine Head, Unearth, All Shall Perish, Lamb of God, All That Remains, The Absence, Divine Heresy, Fear Factory, and ALOT more. I'm open to do anything, but Metal is what I'm really going for.

Right now I would like to just do covers, since originals are kinda difficult to do via online. But I wanna see how far I can go with this first.

I can do guitar, vocals, maybe bass, and program the drums using DFK. I would like to get as many people involved as possible tho, so I would only have to do something like guitar.

This is a video of me and my friend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht_0UHAOE_A

^That is the overall quality I want to go for. So you must be able to have somewhat decent recording equipment. I would like to do a video as well, but that isn't required.

So yea, if your interested reply back. I need something to do for fun.

If your like really serious, shoot me a PM or email me: sxe170@hotmail.com

I wana do lead for cover songs like metallic and in September I'm a gettin a tube amp u can record into with a USB so I can send u it hen ILOVEKIRKHAMMETT AND METTALICA WE NEED 2 DO SOME O TEIRS LIKE UNFORGIVEN FADE 2 BLACK AND SOME MODERN?
Started with a westcoast
Then bought a line 6 spider 111
Then got a epiphone jimmy page
Then a ESP kh-2 for 600 mint because the shop forgot their real value
haha if you want a little extra help, I'm down for playing some guitar for the odd song you make in drop d =p Im mostly into melodic death but I play other stuff such as far as chimaira. Unfortunately right now I have a floyd rose so Im dropped c only for now, but I'm cool with doing the odd thing to help. lemme know through inbox or trae_sanford@hotmail.com