Do credit cards have specific email adresses as part of the info, when filling out a form. Like, when paying for things online, does the same email adress have to be used?
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
No. When they ask for your email, it's so that they can send you a confirmation of payment.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Nah, email is a horrible form of ID if that's what you're getting at.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
alright thanks.....because our card keeps getting denied and we don't know why. Time for crappy customer support...........
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Pretty sure the e-mail doesn't have much to do with the actual card company at all, just whoever you're buying from or whoever's shipping.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Generally if you've got the details right it tends to be the Credit Card company suspending your card when they suspect fraudulent activity. For example, if there's a payment on something that you don't typically buy (eg you decide to have a flutter or a gamble on a horse race or something) they tend to block the card and ask questions later...

It's kind of annoying and dangerous because 99% of the time they're blocking your card for no reason... though there is the 1% where it does come in useful. My sister's card was blocked because someone tried to draw out cash in afghanistan - it turned out someone had stolen her card from a Takeaway.

The best thing to do if your card is declined and you don't know why is to ring the card provider. Most of the time they'll just ask you if you made a certain transaction and unblock it