Hey UG, I really need help. I just changed my strings and I have a problem. I used Ernie Ball Power Slinky, and have been trying to find a comfortable action on my bridge to do licks similar to this . I used to be able to do this on other guitars, but my strings have been feeling very "loose" and every time I bend the note the G and B string always rings open. I can do these licks easy, but the action on my guitar makes it very hard to do it without strings ringing open no matter where my action is at. Please help.
YouTube

Buy an ESP Ltd Deluxe EC-1000 VB starting at $299 here!
Last edited by skidroses at Aug 5, 2010,
Go to a shop and have them properly set up your guitars action.

Did you replace your strings with the same gauge you had on previously? A different string gauge will feel different if you don't make the necessary action adjustment.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Last edited by scream_it at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by scream_it
Go to a shop and have them properly set up your guitars action.

Did you replace your strings with the same gauge you had on previously? A different string gauge will feel different if you don't make the necessary action adjustment.

I've always used these gauges.
YouTube

Buy an ESP Ltd Deluxe EC-1000 VB starting at $299 here!