Poll: Who do you like more?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you like more?
Eminem
34 97%
Lil Wayne
1 3%
Voters: 35.
So, I tried to find another thread on this, but I couldn't...
I am also aware that this could get ugly...

I'm not the most well-educated rap fan, and I can't understand why anyone would like Lil Wayne...

Tonight, I got into an argument with my friends on who was better, Eminem or Lil Wayne. I think it's Em by a landslide, but they all disagreed. None of them could tell me why. I was wondering if anyone here could.
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Last edited by greekboy slim at Aug 5, 2010,
im not an avid listener of either, but eminem actually does know how to rap and doesnt make cliche brain damaged autotune drivel
Eminem. He's one of my favorite artists and he writes much more genuine music (in my opinion). Lil Wayne pretends to play guitar and writes about pussy and money basically.

Also, no vs. threads are allowed.
Um, Lil' Wayne. He's more talented...

...'cause he can play the guitar...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by slipknot5678
Eminem. He's one of my favorite artists and he writes much more genuine music (in my opinion). Lil Wayne pretends to play guitar and writes about pussy and money basically.

Also, no vs. threads are allowed.

agreed, and thanks... didn't know... hopefully I fixed it up a bit
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
Quote by SLonergan
Um, Lil' Wayne. He's more talented...

...'cause he can play the guitar...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+>9000
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
Marshal Mathers LP is the only good thing Eminem's done IMO. Lil wayne is just terrible.

So, I don't like Eminem. But I HATE Lil Wayne. In fact, Lil Wayne is not hip hop at all...
eminem actually raps. he's original, as well as actually being able to make songs about things in his life. lil wayne is garbage. i forget what the song is but he straight up has a line about how he makes money and not even having to rhyme.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

doesn't matter its not metal
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
21 to 0!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.