I'm looking for a Les Paul style guitar, these are the sort of specs i'm looking for (this is what's important to me)

Ebony Fretboard
Satin Neck
Mahogany Body (Debatable)
Dual Humbucker pickups, preferably EMG pickups.

Obviously preferably Gibson. Within the $1000-$2000 price range. I've seen other guitars that were similar (ESP Deluxe models with the Vintage Black paintjob, the only one with the ebony fretboard)

Just shopping around . Show me what you have so i can take a quick look. Thanks guys.
------
Guitars -
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Custom (Aged Ivory Bullseye)
Jackson DXMG Dinky

Amps etc. -
Line 6 Pod X3 Live w/ speaker system
Marshall MG15DFX Practice Amp
you pretty much described the gibson zakk wylde signature. You might find one on ebay for under $2000.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by iceh88
you pretty much described the gibson zakk wylde signature. You might find one on ebay for under $2000.

Already have a Epiphone Zakk Wylde signature, and the Gibson ones... the cheapest i found was like $4000. Looking for something new too, but i see someone knows what i like!
------
Guitars -
Jackson DXMG Dinky

Amps etc. -
you wont find that in a gibson unless you get a white studio and sand down the neck and replace the pups.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
i agree you sound like you're looking for something like a Zakk Wylde les paul if theres no luck with ebay check out an epiphone model.....its got emgs (not the beasty 81 and 85) and mahogany body and its under $1000 so i suggest trying one out somewhere before buying if you go that route

edit:
never mind then i was too late
Last edited by stratsmash at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by stratsmash
i agree you sound like you're looking for something like a Zakk Wylde les paul if theres no luck with ebay check out an epiphone model.....its got emgs (not the beasty 81 and 85) and mahogany body and its under $1000 so i suggest trying one out somewhere before buying if you go that route

edit:
never mind then i was too late

Yeah already have that guitar
------
Guitars -
Jackson DXMG Dinky

Amps etc. -
Quote by I am wet
you wont find that in a gibson unless you get a white studio and sand down the neck and replace the pups.

Might just have to do that, i'm just not much of a guitar tech and all of the guitar techs around here might as well be palm trees slamming against guitars. They do nothing.

Edit: Been looking at this one

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Silverburst-Electric-Guitar?sku=582657
------
Guitars -
Jackson DXMG Dinky

Amps etc. -
Last edited by Spade103 at Aug 5, 2010,