I'm doing some setting up in my room for recording. So rearranging everything. What's the best way to set my computer up so that there will be little to no noise from it picked up by the mic and what can I do to reduce overall noise all together?
You do need to record using headphones, otherwise there will be far too much bleed. You could also just move the mic farther away from the computer. If there's still some kind of hiss or something once you have the track recorded, you could always EQ or gate it out.

In response to you rearranging everything, put a bookshelf directly behind where you will be sitting. Seriously. When the sound wave propagates, if it just hits something flat, it will slap back, potentially back into the mic. And that doesn't sound good. If you have a bookcase or just a bunch of random, jagedy objects behind you, when the waves propagate from your amp (or whatever you are recording), they will disperse better, giving you a clearer sound.
"Music Can Change The World Because It Can Change People..." - Bono

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING! SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION AHEAD!

I guess as directly behind everything as possible. If that's not do-able, then behind the sound source. Ideally, it looks something like this:

[SHELF OF RANDOM THINGS]_______[YOU]__[SOUND SOURCE]__[COMPUTER+MONITORS]

Horrible diagram aside, it's not a necessity, but I find it certainly helps. And you can "WOW!" your friends with the new knowledge of acoustics you just acquired!
"Music Can Change The World Because It Can Change People..." - Bono

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING! SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION AHEAD!