I have been awake for almost 32 hours, sometimes I have insomnia problems. When I picked up my guitar later tonight I could barely play. Do you think this has any relation to my tiredness? Earlier that day I was doing as well as I normally do, and 10 hours later I suck. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Thanks
Last edited by Samilton at Aug 5, 2010,
You just said youve been awake for 32 hours and you cant play, and you said that earlier that day you could play just fine, just go to sleep it's not a real "problem"
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
No sympathy dude. Go to sleep.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Its really not that easy to go to sleep at this point. Sorry, I just realized this question is probably really annoying! Anyways I found something to do that doesn't require any Dexterity, and that is listening to Joe Satrani's best album, Surfing with the Alien.
You say you're tired then you say you cant go to sleep, Sense, where is it?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Listen to Top 40 music. That shit is so boring you should fall asleep in seconds.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Hit yourself in the face with a cast-iron frying pan, it should do the trick...

...I know it's usually done in the back of the head, but a face hit is funnier to look at.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
yes

go to bed
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Sleeping might help. Just go to bed, clear your head, count sheep or something.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Just go to sleep, and yes I have had that experience
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Twist of fate
Yeah I've been drinking heavily. Will that affect my ability to drive?

Yeah I mean I cut off my feet and now I cant walk, anyone ever had this problem?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Twist of fate
I had something similar after I cut off my penis and was unable to achieve an erection.

I've had that problem before, It was a hard thing to solve.

And people say my threads are stupid
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson