I look at their wording / posts
66 39%
Other
23 14%
I don't.
41 24%
Voters: 168.
Page 1 of 4
Just curious. Do you imagine what other users look like? What do they look like? Why?

For some reason, I seem to imagine everyone as Caucasian. I know its not the case, though. Maybe its because its what I am?

Anyway, thoughts?

Edit: Without looking at their profile picture first.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Aug 5, 2010,
I imagine everyone as a guitarist
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I imagine everyone as pink elephants, but then I try to not think of them. And that makes me think of them more. Those pink elephants.

Quote by Wiegenlied

This

And, in most cases, a bit like their profile pic...
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I usually picture them as similar to their avatar somehow. For example, my mental image of TS is an Italian guy with a mustache.
kill all humans
I associate them with their avatars. I Don't know how that works out though.
i usually imagine them as their avatars if they dont have one i pretend they are stick figures
Quote by Wiegenlied

This, but then I found one of my non-guitarist friends on UG.

Idk, I don't really think about what they're like beyond their posts.
cat
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I don't, I tend to imagine how the world looks from their perspective. Which for some reason tends to be blurry, in a large clean room with blue walls.

Either that, or as their avatar.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by Wiegenlied

Pretty much this.
And then I decide what kind of guitarist by reading their posts.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by Kämpfer
I associate them with their avatars. I Don't know how that works out though.
My eyes are up here, perv!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
If I'm not too familiar with them (haven't seen a picture of them), it's just a blend of an imaginary person and their avatar.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA

UG is my aryan wet dream.

edit: I came upon this in my google image search for "perfect aryan", and thought the pit would like it

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 5, 2010,
I usually picture them based on their location. Like, if they're from south america, they likely have tan skin and dark hair etc
PM me for newts
Quote by The Madcap
As their avatar.

So you imagine me as a small blind girl holding a nutsack?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I get a 'grasp' on their postin-personality, and then somehow associate that with what I imagine someone with that personality looking like.
Like already said, I picture them exactly like their avatars. Tinychat has caused me many disappointments because of this.

It's also why I get pissed when people don't use avatars.
Quote by poll
I look at their wording / posts

Is this referring to location or their actual posts?

So liek, all the dum posters are blak lawl?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
He smokes, so he cant be a nerd.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
He smokes, so he cant be a nerd.

Everyone smoked back then bro. EVEN TEH N3RDZ
Aroused
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
If I'm not too familiar with them (haven't seen a picture of them), it's just a blend of an imaginary person and their avatar.

This.

I also base it on how they post and how they speak.
I picture them as their avatar even if Ive seen their profile and know what they look like everyone here is an avatar in my mind
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by R. Shackleford.
I picture them as their avatar even if Ive seen their profile and know what they look like everyone here is an avatar in my mind

Are... Are you Dale Gribble?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07

I just read that in his voice, It sounds like something he would say I belive.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by ripple07

Who's asking

Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by Thrill-house
I usually stereotype them based on their location.

people who live in Maryland they think they're cool with their Maryland and Landness and Mary.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I usually picture them as similar to their avatar somehow. For example, my mental image of TS is an Italian guy with a mustache.

I seriously hope I don't resemble MY avatar! Seriously, I'd be VERY worried if I, a girl, looked like Neil Peart.
Page 1 of 4