Could somebody recommend me some books to read. I usually like fantasy and sci-fi but if the book is from another genre and is THAT good post it too.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
The bible..........pure fantasy book for you there
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I just finished reading the greatest book ever. Gould's Book of Fish by Richard Flanagan. Go read it now.
kill all humans
harry potters
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
"dont tell mum i work on the rigs" by paul carter. it his stories from working on the oil rigs and all the crazy adventures he had. it may sound boring but it doesnt have anything to do with the specifics of oil or oil rigging, its one of the funniest and most entertaining books i'v read.
The Road. Seriously.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I'm sure the guys in the Literature Thread can.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Insomnia by Stephen King one of my favorites
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
House of leaves - Mark Z Danielewski (that book is seriously ****ed up)
Martian Chronicles - Ray Bradbury
Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy - Douglas Adams (this is a classic in the sci-fi genre)
Nibelungenlied - If you like anything Tolkien ever wrote, you need to read this. He basically ripped this ancient text off.
Beowulf - Epic old English Hero's tale.
The Lies Of Locke Lamora, and its sequel Red Seas Under Red Skies, by Scott Lynch.

Amazing fantasy books. GOGOGOGO.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by jslavguitar

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy - Douglas Adams (this is a classic in the sci-fi genre)

This

Also, read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep if you haven't read it yet, I forgot who it's by
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 5, 2010,
If you have a strong dislike for both yourself and reasonable philosophy, Atlas Shrugged is unintentionally amusing.
Then again, what do I know?
Quote by guitarxo
Also, read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep if you haven't read it yet, I forgot who it's by

Philip K. Dick.

let's see...try Margaret Atwood, Barbara Kingsolver, Barbara Gowdy, Lorrie Moore, Ursula K. LeGuin, Madeleine L'Engle, Doris Lessing, Dianne Wynne Jones, Anne McCaffrey, or Patricia A. McKillip.
Quote by Grimriffer
Could somebody recommend me some books to read. I usually like fantasy and sci-fi but if the book is from another genre and is THAT good post it too.

100 years of solitude.
Quote by slash_GNR666
The bible..........pure fantasy book for you there

Awesome, another evangelical atheist.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Insomnia by Stephen King one of my favorites

This and The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King.

Great read, absolutely loved it and was deffinately worth to sit down and just read.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝