Page 1 of 4
If you had an option right now to move to a country with all of your house and items, which country would it be?
If you want you can be specific about which city as well.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Right here in the ****ing US
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Aug 5, 2010,
The greatest country in the world, of course: Australia.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Hmm, probably England for the music scene (and to be able to see Muse more often). London I suppose.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Quote by seemeel

hmm, I only mostly agree with you. The politics in this place are getting ****ed up the wall man
France
Italy
Japan
China
America
Wales
North Korea
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
France, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Norway.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Ireland.Whiskey for breakfast,lunch and dinner.And a great countryside,if I will ever be sober enough to see it.
If you could reason with religious people,there would be no religious people.
Well, deffinetly not South korea, im here in Seoul right now on vacation visiting family... haha, its wayyy too different from the states, too different for me. But, somewhat unrelated.. soju can knock you the **** out.... haha.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Quote by KlinikaNekros
Ireland.Whiskey for breakfast,lunch and dinner.And a great countryside,if I will ever be sober enough to see it.

I'm guessing you're an American.

Anyway I'd like to move to London, Germany (Dusseldorf or Munchen), Italy or maybe Australia
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
I think I'll keep the States as my primary residence. When I was in high school, I got that blind desire that a lot of teenagers get, to move to England.
The taxes are friggin outrageous over there though.
Quote by HeavyReverb
or maybe Australia

Good idea!
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
I'm learning Bodmål (the most common Norwegian language) and plan to move to Norway when I finish uni. Fortuantely, the language is pretty similar to Danish, so if I prefer there I could quite easily move

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I could be a jerk and say whichever country doesn't have stupid threads like these.

But I don't want to do that!

Japan, Korea, Finland.
As amazing as Wales is...

Toulouse is a pretty damn decent place to be. So there is where i'd go.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Black Rat 1214
As amazing as Wales is...

Toulouse is a pretty damn decent place to be. So there is where i'd go.

They have a good rugby team thats all I know
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Canada
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by metallicafan616
I'm learning Bodmål (the most common Norwegian language) and plan to move to Norway when I finish uni. Fortuantely, the language is pretty similar to Danish, so if I prefer there I could quite easily move

Actually it's bokmål.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
I'll just stay in Finland. I like this country quite much.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by henkka_potku
I'll just stay in Finland. I like this country quite much.

Yeah but your the scrotum on the Euro
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Quote by HeavyReverb
Yeah but your the scrotum on the Euro

As for which country I would choose. It would probably be between Norway, France, Germany, Australia.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by seemeel

He speaks the truth
United States of ****ing America! Yes, I am serious; I want to go to university there (I want to live in an English speaking country which doesn't have a accent which is difficult to follow or a weird climate.)

Quote by metallicafan616

It's Bokmål. Also, no matter what the learning program/website says, learn the feminine gender forms! ("ei" article and "-a" suffix in definitive.). That way, you won't sound like an old lady or a rich, spoiled kid once you get more fluent. In addition, the Danish pronounciation is quite føcked.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by HeavyReverb
I'm guessing you're an American.

You missed a couple of continents.
If you could reason with religious people,there would be no religious people.
Quote by KlinikaNekros
You missed a couple of continents.

Im thinking you live in Russia.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm fine right here, but if I absolutely had to do it, I'd say Japan. Somewhere near or in Tokyo. Been there twice, and both times were ****ing awesome. Though, I got a bit tired of the food after a while. Also, I would have two big problems there: learning the language and finding a job.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Berkeley or Hiroshima.

Berkeley because I'm half American and I have friends who live in San Francisco, but I like the weather and atmosphere a bit better across the bay, and because they have a good university. It's also one of my favorite places I've visited in my life.

Hiroshima because I'm studying Japanese, and living in Japan would prove extremely useful in learning the language and culture (duh!). I've been to Hiroshima before and I found it a very good mix of traditional Japanese culture and modern society. I prefer it over Tokyo, because Tokyo is way too big and crowded for me.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Page 1 of 4