Page 1 of 7
How do you guys treat women you're interested in? Do you give them gifts, flirt with them, just kiss them, etc?

And for the girls: How do you want guys to act around you if they're interested in you? What attracts you?

And no "he has to have a nice personality and/or good looks", because even the best looking guys can fail at attracting women, and we all know "nice guys" don't anyways :p

Excelsior!
I'm flirty but too nice and end up friendzoned.

Doesn't work well for me.
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Well with my gf before we were going out, we flirted for about... 4 months. Then I finally got the courage to ask her out.

Since then I've basically just treated her as my soul mate, nothing really special, just treat her as I want to be treated myself. It's worked for 4 years and 5 months.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

See the episode of How I met Your Mother where Barnye hooks Ted up with the Mary the Paralegal, who Ted thought was a prostitute. Basically, treat her like she's a sure thing, and you're in. Until you call her a prostitute.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Im too nice.

Seriously. I'm very friendly to girls I'm interested in then they start think I can be their bestie when really I want to get into their pants. But really I want a relationship because I don't think I have the sexual prowess to handle a f*ckbuddy situation.
As if she was my property. I also, like many ancient cultures, demand sacrifices in the form of sammiches.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Cerberus7string
How do you treat a woman?

With domestic violence.

Thats if there is a lack of sandwich going on

Check out my band! Visible Clarity

Gear:
Ibanez RG 420Ex SAr W/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Ibanez Toneblaster 100w head + cab
Soon Buying:
Bugera 6262 Head
Bugera 412 Cab
Quote by Noyon999

Same here.

❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I feel ya friendzoned bros.

I'm always nice It's in me I cant lose it :sad.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Noyon999

This.
I'm flirting with an obvious interest.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
It depends on how much she means to me. If I'm in love in her I treat her like she's everything to me, if she's a bitchy ''friend'' then I treat her like a bitchy one. If she's a friend I talk to her, we share opinions, go out for a drink...so yeah. Depends.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Friendzoned people are the worst kind of male.

Basically, they act really nice in an attempt to show the female that they are "loyal, nice guys" but only because it's really a veiled attempt to get into bed with them. It's actually quite pathetic/creepy. That's why girls go for the alpha male, at least he doesn't bullshit about his intentions.
I treat them one of three ways:

1. Like sexy bitches (usually gets me slapped when I ask if they wanna ****)

2. Like children (usually gets me friendzoned because I act concerned etc. and take care of them when their sick and whatnot and comfort them when their down)

3. Like a regular person, except perfect, involved lots of corny jokes, compliments and flirting ALL THE TIME NOT JUST FOR A WHILE lolcaps (usually works the best)

3 works best, 2 occasionally as long as you do it quick then ask them out before they consider you a friend which takes from a day to a few month however one time I went up to a girl and said "I'm gonna skip past all the gay ass pick up lines, compliments, lying to make me sound better and letting you win arguments and just ask if you'll have sex with me" and she laughed for five minutes then gave me her number one year two months and counting!...... and still a virgin....
I usually just rub my crotch against any potential mate. Get my scent on em so they can track me down. Then I go home, get naked and wait.
I've given up on girls. But when I was into them I treated them better than anyone ever had before. Was always being cute to them, saying/doing cute things for them. Being there whenever they need me. Was always willing to listen to them when they were down. I always went out of my way to treat them better than others. Because when I like a girl, I probably have fallen in love with them even if i have never personally met them(but I dont come off like that at first, that's just creepy). But All the girls I did that to always claimed they wanted a nice guy who would give them the world. BULL SHIT. They wanted shitty guys who would treat them like shit. Not a generalization of the entire race, but 97% of the ones I have met.
Quote by CannabisJosh
I've given up on girls. But when I was into them I treated them better than anyone ever had before. Was always being cute to them, saying/doing cute things for them. Being there whenever they need me. Was always willing to listen to them when they were down. I always went out of my way to treat them better than others. Because when I like a girl, I probably have fallen in love with them even if i have never personally met them(but I dont come off like that at first, that's just creepy). But All the girls I did that to always claimed they wanted a nice guy who would give them the world. BULL SHIT. They wanted shitty guys who would treat them like shit. Not a generalization of the entire race, but 97% of the ones I have met.

You got friendzoned repeatedly, Girls want a strong and nice guy not just nice.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Idk, I'm pretty decisive with girls.
I usually just directly click a link with a girl my type and wait for the video to finish.
Like they're just girls, whether it be playfully, intellectually challenging, silly, demeaning like they're spoiled kids if they act like one, maturely, immaturely, sexually or not. Confident no matter what.

Don't act like they're on a piedestal because they're not, don't be overly nice because they know what you're up to, don't let them take charge because you have a say and don't act like a child because women want men.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I always try to make them laugh combined with some serious philosophical talk. quite a few girls like that, though atm the problem is finding someone I'd be interested in .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by PotBellyShogun
Friendzoned people are the worst kind of male.

Basically, they act really nice in an attempt to show the female that they are "loyal, nice guys" but only because it's really a veiled attempt to get into bed with them. It's actually quite pathetic/creepy. That's why girls go for the alpha male, at least he doesn't bullshit about his intentions.

Nice guy: "I would never want to sleep with her because I'm her friend!"

Me:

EDIT: and what Kensai said up there ^
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by the bartender
I always try to make them laugh combined with some serious philosophical talk.

i've tried that, but I haven't found a girl with who i felt was on the same page as me on philosophical level if you get what i mean.
My experience tells me that you won't get in a girl's pants if you treat her like a friend.

You have to treat her like a potential lover, she'll respond as such. Treat her like a friend, she'll befriend you.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I lock her in a cage and beat her every time she tries to escape. Eventually, she realises that I do this because I love her, and she will never leave me, unless she wants another beating.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by vagelier
i've tried that, but I haven't found a girl with who i felt was on the same page as me on philosophical level if you get what i mean.

Being... gay?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You got friendzoned repeatedly, Girls want a strong and nice guy not just nice.

That's the thing. They all insisted that I was what they wanted, repeatedly stated that. But they all truly want the opposite. But it's whatever. I can go being single for my life. I'll wait for a girl that I don't have to be a complete dick to and cheat on them and whatever else typical guys do. I treat women the way I do because that's how I am, never gonna change.
Last edited by CannabisJosh at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by ProphetToJables
Being... gay?

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery funny
Quote by CannabisJosh
That's the thing. They all insisted that I was what they wanted, repeatedly stated that. But they all truly want the opposite. But it's whatever. I can go being single for my life. I'll wait for a girl that I don't have to be a complete dick to and cheat on them and whatever else typical guys do.

What was your reply to that? I mean it might be something they say or a pretty big indication that they want you to make a move.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Thank you=D
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
usually with my pants down, just so there's no confusion
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Kensai
What was your reply to that? I mean it might be something they say or a pretty big indication that they want you to make a move.

When they said I was the kind of guy they wanted? Oh I always acted upon that. It was always them wanting to talk to me 24/7 and they way they looked at me or held me when we hung out, thats where the relationship started.They never made the moves, I did. Than we start dating or whatever. They all fall in love with me(whether or not it was all a lie a could care less these days) then ****ed me over for someone whom they insisted they didnt want. Most likely someone they used to date that they left because of how badly they treater them.

OH, and the funniest part is months down the road when they try and come crying back to me after they were ****ed over/cheated on. Twice I took the girls back and they left me a day or two later. haha

Now that I think about it. I have actually never been "friendzoned". My care and niceness got me that whole "soul mate" and "marriage" bullshit. Which I fell for twice, and never again.
Last edited by CannabisJosh at Aug 5, 2010,
Yep. Too nice, often gets me friendzoned. ;(

But when I'm with a girl I treat her like a soulmate like someone above me has said.
Steam ID
XFire profile

Quote by Delboyuk_01
I don't think you can go wrong with a Black guitar, white ones are almost as good but black ones are better, white ones just don't sound quite as good.
I don't need to treat women. Some simple body language/physical expression followed by (this is important; see quote) only saying things that let them know you're considerate of women is all thats required really.

"Oh I want a guy to be smart, tall, funny etc etc.."

Notice how funny is always on the list. Showing her a good time makes a huge impact. Although its funny how they'd associate a good time with a guy.
"Hahaha.. you're funny."

"...doesnt take much to make you laugh "

Now as for me I usually try not to screw things up. I'm way too _____ to insist on making her feel ALL the time.
From the movie Hitch.

"When your wondering what to say, or how you look... just remember... she is already out with you. That means, she said yes, when she could've said no. That means she made a plan... when she could've just blown you off. So that means it is no longer you job to make her like you... It's is your job NOT TO MESS IT UP."
Last edited by Phazon at Aug 5, 2010,