i'm just looknig for a quick low-down on when fender started thru-body stringing, which factories, and which models from what years. NOTHING to detailed just a basic please

*ok i've done some research, it seems 95% of teles are thru-body - which ones aren't???
Last edited by ash244 at Aug 5, 2010,
This is a 1952 telecaster, one of the originals... I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like it's a string through setup to me.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
This is a 1952 telecaster, one of the originals... I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like it's a string through setup to me.

thats awesome tele
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by ibrahimasood
thats awesome tele

Indeed it is - the site I got it from doesn't list the serial, but I'd say it's within the first hundred or so ever made.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
Indeed it is - the site I got it from doesn't list the serial, but I'd say it's within the first hundred or so ever made.

I think I'm in love.....

OT: The only Tele's that I know of that didn't have the string-thru design were the early 90's Made in Mexico models.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Last edited by offthewall91 at Aug 5, 2010,