I need a bassist for my band. Pref. 14-18, but we can make adjustments. I would like at least some creative input, and we're a mash-up of Heavy/Thrash/Metal Core. Our influences include Metallica, Trivium, Children of Bodom, etc. If you can sing backup, all the better. Thanks guys.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
There must be stacks of 14yo bassists running around Pittsburgh. I'm sure you'll find someone... backup singing - soprano maybe!
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
no..there are no bassists in Pitt.. but there is one who is 2 hrs north of Pitt in Brookville..who just so happens to fit every aspect of this post..
WHISKEY
TANGO
FOXTROT
Quote by AlphaWhiskey9er
no..there are no bassists in Pitt.. but there is one who is 2 hrs north of Pitt in Brookville..who just so happens to fit every aspect of this post..

GODDAMN IT
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
There's one who will be moving up that direction (to Wilkinsburg on the 17th) and would be happy to jam with you. No promises on epic songwriting though.

My only experience has been with a melodic metalcore band who initially thought of covering Fade to Black before we drifted into the more mainstream breakdown-oriented metalcore. But I'm going to college about an hour from Pittsburgh, so we'll see.
Quote by SilverBassLine
There's one who will be moving up that direction (to Wilkinsburg on the 17th) and would be happy to jam with you. No promises on epic songwriting though.

My only experience has been with a melodic metalcore band who initially thought of covering Fade to Black before we drifted into the more mainstream breakdown-oriented metalcore. But I'm going to college about an hour from Pittsburgh, so we'll see.

Dude, college is probs gonna rape you in the ass for time. Thanks though my man.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON