I was wondering if there were any prominent guitarists who actually use those picks I usually see in the store that make me think "who would use that" such as the ones that are shaped like equilateral triangles and are really big etc
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Last edited by Msword7 at Aug 5, 2010,
(Invalid img)
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Mark Knopfler.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by shattamakar
Mark Knopfler.

He's a fingerpicker :p
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
He's a fingerpicker :p

Joke > your head.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I could have bet my life on POD being the first response.

Why? Is your life payable on death?
OLOLOLO

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Zoltan from Five Finger Death Punch uses those weird picks with the twisted tip.

John Jorgesson and anyone who plays Gypsy Jazz uses 5mm thick picks, usually Wegen or Red Bear.
EDIT: Billy Gibbons uses (or used to use) picks made of mexican pesos.
Last edited by sashki at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by ng117
Brian may

1 pence coin?
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
1 pence coin?

Pretty sure he uses outdated sixpence coins
I only use big toe nails for picks. Not mine, either.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Billy Gibbons uses a coin and SRV used his pick the wrong way round, I think
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by asator
Pretty sure he uses outdated sixpence coins

It's some small amount of pence, i know that much, and he's been doing it since before he built the original red special. Yes that's right folks, Brian May, as a youngster, built his own guitar out of odd, stray bits lying around the place, and it was so good that he performed with it... what a clever man.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
It's some small amount of pence, i know that much, and he's been doing it since before he built the original red special. Yes that's right folks, Brian May, as a youngster, built his own guitar out of odd, stray bits lying around the place, and it was so good that he performed with it... what a clever man.

Him and his dad made it out of his mantlepiece And used his mum's knitting needle as a whammy bar. How ghetto can you get
Quote by seemeel

He is also an astrophysicist
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Josh Homme I've seen with those big triangular bass picks. There's a jazz player who uses those picks with the teeth on the one side of them (maybe Metheny?), apparently it gives you a breathy sound on attack, like a horn player.
Frank Zappa used a coin.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by TimboSlice
Josh Homme I've seen with those big triangular bass picks. There's a jazz player who uses those picks with the teeth on the one side of them (maybe Metheny?), apparently it gives you a breathy sound on attack, like a horn player.

Nice avatar bro.....

Also, Buddy Guy uses those really big Fender picks
Quote by Msword7
such as the ones that are shaped like equilateral triangles and are really big etc

those things feel like your playing with a block of wood but they last for months
I'm pretty sure daron malakian, guitar player from system of a down, uses pretty large triangular picks
Quote by Sparky-MMA
Paul gilbert used a drill....

It had perfectly normal pics attached to it, and he barely ever uses it. Doesn't count.
Quote by asator
It had perfectly normal pics attached to it, and he barely ever uses it. Doesn't count.

was still used.

and one of my friends uses a few of these

but he's a bit insane. sounds cool though.
i'm Ginger its fun