So upon getting a new Email from Line 6, they were advertising a new guitar. The guitar isnt for sale yet, but it told of its features and all. It seems Line 6 has made their own version of Gibsons Robot Guitars.

Here are some things it does...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmc7TP_uEY&feature=player_embedded

An overview of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyyaW5OKdk&feature=channel

Also in the email it said something like - 25 guitars, 11 alternate tunings, 1 exceptional instrument.

It seems to me like a Spider in Guitar form...?!?!

Your thoughts?

Sorry if there are already threads on these...I just saw/heard of them...
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
It seems Line 6 has made their own version of Gibsons Robot Guitars.

The Variax has been around far longer than the Robot (or the VG strat, for that matter). Nobody bought them cos they were ugly and straying too far from traditional guitars.

Just thought I'd throw that out there so I can feel good about myself.
Yeah man, Variaxs have been around forever.

This one is weird. It looks like a cross between a Jagstang, Strat, and an RG.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by sashki
The Variax has been around far longer than the Robot (or the VG strat, for that matter). Nobody bought them cos they were ugly and straying too far from traditional guitars.

Just thought I'd throw that out there so I can feel good about myself.

I bought one of the original variax 500 models which was discontinued after a while Funny i should come into this thread, i've just had a great time screwing around with the sitar sound and the delay effects on guitar rig

Just because it's made by line 6 doesn't make it a "spider in guitar form". Of course, the models don't sound quite like the real thing, and a bit sterile sometimes, but it's a useful guitar anyway - i wouldn't gig with it though... I tend not to be seen playing it because it's very annoying having people constantly ask "wtf where's the pickups?"
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
looks to complex!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.