gotten bored with answering our questions already? Seriously he answered 2 sets...

I would have thought that UG would have a contract making him answer at least like once a month or something
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Last edited by Msword7 at Aug 5, 2010,
Slash has better things to do than go in the pit. unlike the rest of us.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Are people still asking questions? It was obvious from the beginning that he would answer barely any questions.
does anybody really give a fuck? I'm sure he has better things to do than slave over a bunch of UGers nerding out about asking him a question over the internet.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
it was never slash in the frist place, guys. Do you really think slash would bother answering a bunch of questions on the internet?
All this UG + Slash thing is just a big promotional thing and is most likely run by Slash's manager or something, who pays some dude to answer the questions in a controversy-free manner so as to make slash look "cool", "hip" etc.
I wanted to ask him if his dick was as big as his nose
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by CoreysMonster
it was never slash in the frist place, guys. Do you really think slash would bother answering a bunch of questions on the internet?
All this UG + Slash thing is just a big promotional thing and is most likely run by Slash's manager or something, who pays some dude to answer the questions in a controversy-free manner so as to make slash look "cool", "hip" etc.

I called that months ago
Just saying, if he is getting his own sticky and link to his website on UG, he can sit down at his computer for 20 or 30 minutes a month regardless of the quality of them. There is no way he is so busy that he can not do that lmao

and if it wasnt him than what, the guy playing him doesnt have time?
Last edited by Msword7 at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by Msword7
Just saying, if he is getting his own sticky and link to his website on UG, he can sit down at his computer for 20 or 30 minutes a month regardless of the quality of them. There is no way he is so busy that he can not do that lmao

If you were a famous musician, would you answer 1,300+ dumbass questions?
His answers weren't good anyway.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Quote by darkcheef
If you were a famous musician, would you answer 1,300+ dumbass questions?

he doesnt have to answer 1300, but 10 or 15 a month lol that isnt difficult. I dont care too much its not like they were great answers but just bringing up these points.
Dude is on tour. Quit whining because he didn't answer your questions in either set.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Msword7
he doesnt have to answer 1300, but 10 or 15 a month lol that isnt difficult. I dont care too much its not like they were great answers but just bringing up these points.

You have to remember that he only started the Q&A for publicity on his new album and tour. It was never really him answering the questions in the first place.
I've compiled a list of the questions.

'What inspires you to write songs?'
'What would you recommend doing to improve my playing?"
"What's the best skill to learn on guitar?"
"I cum blood ololololol."

All with the prefix- omgzorz im soo ur biggest fan.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quit being butthurt because slash doesn't like you
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by angusfan16
I always thought this whole Slash + UG thing was kind of dumb anyway.

You are right, it is now. It was kind of interesting in the beginning. We should remove his website link.
I dont know what was worse, the questions or the answers. Both sounded pretty awful.
He probably saw all the posts saying how overrated he is and got pissy.

Seriously, did you expect him, or even the twat pretending to be him for 12 bucks an hour, to keep up with this?
Quote by That Jeep Guy
He probably saw all the posts saying how overrated he is and got pissy.

Seriously, did you expect him, or even the twat pretending to be him for 12 bucks an hour, to keep up with this?

But he is overrated...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Msword7
You are right, it is now. It was kind of interesting in the beginning. We should remove his website link.

I'm sure he got payed a shit ton of money just to be on this site, and whoever payed for it isn't going to say "ololol ur answers sux, u fired"
I didn't like it anyway, Slash has some kind of deal with UG which gives him waaaay too much coverage. He's on the front page atleast once a week with pretty much nothing new or interesting.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I blew it off cuz of him being on tour for quite a while cuz of his new album. He has other stuff to do. Get over it.
Quote by Todd Hart
But he is overrated...

As someone who was introduced into guitar mostly because of Slash, I can honestly say that he is one of the most overrated musicians today.

Also everytime I see him I just think "SELLOUT!"