Didn't read the cast. The series will be shit.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Oooooh!

Aw man I knew they couldn't have 3 different casts with atleast 1 hot guy.
Last edited by ilikepirates at Aug 5, 2010,
They look like knobs. Lack of lesbians makes me sad face, and nothing can replace the 1st cast.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
They don't look they're upto much do they?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Barely one girl where "I would".
It better have a much better feel to it this season then the previous two where every other episode was all depressing and saddening to the crying point.

MON THE OVERZEALOUS AND OVER THE TOP ****ING SOMEONE EVERY OTHER WEEK PARTIES.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
Never liked Skins after the first series. I feel it tries too hard to be trendy. Plus adding celebs in there to play "funny" characters shows it's lack of ideas and versatility, like Bill Bailey and his stupid accent trying to be serious and funny. It's crap. The acting on the sad scenes is cringe-worth, horrendously over the top. But that's just my view.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
There've been progressively less attractive people in Skins as the casts have gone on. Well done, E4, alienating your entire target audience.
they look lame tbh

and i dont even like skins
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I liked all of it so far, though I was less keen on the 2nd lot. This bunch though... look hopeless.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I liked all of it so far, though I was less keen on the 2nd lot. This bunch though... look hopeless.

My opinion is pretty much this.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
SKINS IS UNREALISTIC TRENDY SHIT

</thread>

Nah it's leik realistic. Don't you take speed and have sex every night?
Just because the guy who used the big letters had/has a boring life as a teenager, he doesn't need to shout about it
Skins is awful.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Skins was meant to be good when it first started, i never really got into it but enjoyed the episodes that i did watch, but it got worse and worse, i think the third season had some of the most unlikeable people in the world on it, and thats just going by the adverts.

To be honest i think that as far as British teen dramas/comedies go, The Inbetweeners and Misfits are my favourites.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Skins has always been shit.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I don't care about the cast as long as they don't use them to copy the storylines of the first cast slightly differently like they did with the second cast.

I also agree with donender The Inbetweeners and Misfits are way better.
Last edited by josh999x at Aug 5, 2010,
It's the lack of fit girls that bothers me, but maybe they're going for a more realistic angle. So now I can watch the guys play on Call of Duty and watch the girls do.. ugh what they do
Quote by pwrmax
You win this thread. You get a cookie, except there's no cookie smiley so here's a llama

Very proud owner of (1) lolstack(s)
Quote by Stugg334

Quote by Duffman123
Nah it's leik realistic. Don't you take speed and have sex every night?

I sure do. How is your Ma' btw?

Quote by donender
To be honest i think that as far as British teen dramas/comedies go, The Inbetweeners and Misfits are my favourites.

+1
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Aug 5, 2010,
The last three girls look pretty bang tidy
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I watched one episode of Skins.

It consisted of a hip, cool teenager on a skateboard getting chased by a foolish policeman and there was dog poo.

And then I turned it off.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
First two series were really good. Series 3 was shit, and didn't bother with the fourth. I'll watch the first episode, it could be alright. But I doubt it.
Quote by donender

I enjoyed The Inbetweeners. Way more realistic than skins...
LIGHTNING
Most of you have ridiculously high standards and go to shite parties.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by josh999x
I don't care about the cast as long as they don't use them to copy the storylines of the first cast slightly differently like they did with the second cast.

I also agree with donender The Inbetweeners and Misfits are way better.

Misfits was a great show, as is inbetweeners, one of the few things I enjoyed watching.
It saddens me that the girls will have this on next semester and I won't have a single decent looking one to ogle and thus will have to drink faster and end u dying of alcohol poisoning
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Misfits was a great show, as is inbetweeners, one of the few things I enjoyed watching.
It saddens me that the girls will have this on next semester and I won't have a single decent looking one to ogle and thus will have to drink faster and end u dying of alcohol poisoning

You're Irish. It's what we expected. Infact, if that happens I think Jackal58 owes me a tenner.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
You're Irish. It's what we expected. Infact, if that happens I think Jackal58 owes me a tenner.

I guarantee that Jackal succumbs to alcohol poisoning at least two months before I do.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by eazy-c
Most of you have ridiculously high standards and go to shite parties.

what?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I've never actually seen Skins, it was on that late that I fell asleep, (thus obviously being far too uncool to watch it ) is it actually worth watching the prior series on Channel 4's website?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by bodyheatseeker
I sure do. How is your Ma' btw?

You're a bad influence on her, leave her alone!
Quote by Cal UK
I've never actually seen Skins, it was on that late that I fell asleep, (thus obviously being far too uncool to watch it ) is it actually worth watching the prior series on Channel 4's website?

I'd try the first couple of episodes of the first series, which is the best
I been re-watchin them this summer, they're so much better when you've actually done most of the stuff or similar stuff to what's in the show :L

But yeh, watch them, they're awesome, some mint characters