I'm going to be getting a custom bass soon for only $50, couldn't pass up the offer. At any rate it still needs wiring, hardware, and all that jazz. So I was looking for new pickups and it has the MusicMan style pickup routing. Any suggestions for MusicMan style, 5 string pickup?
It's a custom design. I wish I had pictures cuz it looks pretty cool. I didn't design it, but it's got an ebony fretboard already, and a mahogany body, neck through. The guy builds a bunch of custom guitars, but I guess he's gonna stop and just wanted to get it out of his shop.
Well how much are you willing to spend? There are lots of manufacturers who do 5 string MM pickups. Right off the bat I can tell you that Bartolini, Seymour Duncan, Wizard, and Delano all do 5 string MM pickups.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
^money's not really an issue, but I was thinking maybe Seymour Duncan or EMG. I've looked around on GC and Musician'sFriend, but some specify 4 string pickups, but most don't say if it's for a 4 or 5 string.
Quote by Black Ox
GC and Musician'sFriend

This is your problem, you should be looking at manufacturers websites, not the miserable stock that GC/MF carries.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass